Kraton x maxx for kraton v4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gritdirty2k

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
hi all was thinking of swapping my 8s x maxx for an arrma kraton has to be a v4 6s . i live in the UK so have to be someone who lives in the UK as well the x maxx is just about a year old and in descent condition . wondering if any one would be interested?

Ask Kevin Talbot, he likes the Xmaxx. :)
Kidding aside, Most people are not parting with the 6S Arrmas. You'd be better off selling the XMaxx maybe and buying a new V4 Krat.? or used if you could find it. I'm sure they are out there. Be careful you don't find one with blown diffs. Common to rebuild them. But once rebuilt correctly with proper fluid weight, they are ok if not abused.

hi all was thinking of swapping my 8s x maxx for an arrma kraton has to be a v4 6s . i live in the UK so have to be someone who lives in the UK as well the x maxx is just about a year old and in descent condition . wondering if any one would be interested?
yeah might sell the max . na i couldn't watch kev wreck my maxx if he did buy it lol. i am thinking of selling it though. i decided to buy a krat brand new and if i do sell max use them funds for hop ups and new radio gear as the arrma radio is naff . i already own a typhon 6s v4 and that radio is so bad. cheers for the reply though .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back