Notorious Notorious, Mojave, X-Maxx Bashing Comparison!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomis38

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Vendetta
Just did a sick bash session at my local skatepark!! Super fun, Tons of laughs!!

Teaser video while I'm editing the big one!! Also at the END I will announce who won overall, Notorious, Mojave, X-Maxx? Post your guesses below....

NO RC'S WERE HURT MAKING THESE VIDEOS..... MUCH!!!

I never leave a skate park with working cars but they’re still so fun.

I think the pinion/spur mesh might be a little tight on the Notorious.
One did make it out, the fun is guessing which one, and no the mesh is flawless sir:p

Hmmmmmmm

Where is the Brit accent, as this resembles his videos very much ..... (KT)

Where you at in TN ? I am in NC, 45 min from Johnson City TN

I guess the X, hard to beat as a basher, has a cult following, but no ..... I don't have one

Long story

Depends....my Mojave....my poor Mojave....... has had the S$^^ beat out of it, is 85% stock, has had virtually 0 problems.....is tough as nails......

Thats my 2 cents.

Hmmmmmmm

Where is the Brit accent, as this resembles his videos very much ..... (KT)

Where you at in TN ? I am in NC, 45 min from Johnson City TN

I guess the X, hard to beat as a basher, has a cult following, but no ..... I don't have one

Long story
lmao... Chattanooga sir.

1 vote for X-Maxx

Another hint. Two went to LVC and one did not. Also the one that took the hardest hit was the flawless victor.

lmao... Chattanooga sir.

1 vote for X-Maxx

Another hint. Two went to LVC and one did not. Also the one that took the hardest hit was the flawless victor.
My wife wants to visit Chattanooga very much .....we have lived around Asheville for about 20 years. We are planning a week long trip in the spring....to Chattanooga / Dalton Ga area in the spring....suggestions? She LOVES the outdoors

Some friends of ours from Asheville L O V E Chattanooga and visit there frequently......

Without viewing - XMaxx, and - if wrong - Mojave

My wife wants to visit Chattanooga very much .....we have lived around Asheville for about 20 years. We are planning a week long trip in the spring....to Chattanooga / Dalton Ga area in the spring....suggestions? She LOVES the outdoors

Some friends of ours from Asheville L O V E Chattanooga and visit there frequently......

Without viewing - XMaxx, and - if wrong - Mojave
Haha love the "if wrong" sneaky :ROFLMAO:

Downtown chatt is a great place. Tons of stuff to do. Lately i'm either axe throwin or doing the many escape rooms they got. So much more then that obviously but its all ive done as of late. If I was to recommend site seeing hands down the Art district is amazing and you could spend many days just discovering history and cool stuff. The river walk is filled with stuff to do as well and has many big gatherings through the year including live music.

HERE IT IS!! I'M VERY SURPRISED MY BABIES MADE IT HOME OK!!

Haha love the "if wrong" sneaky :ROFLMAO:

Downtown chatt is a great place. Tons of stuff to do. Lately i'm either axe throwin or doing the many escape rooms they got. So much more then that obviously but its all ive done as of late. If I was to recommend site seeing hands down the Art district is amazing and you could spend many days just discovering history and cool stuff. The river walk is filled with stuff to do as well and has many big gatherings through the year including live music.

HERE IT IS!! I'M VERY SURPRISED MY BABIES MADE IT HOME OK!!

Thanx for the tips - my wife wants to do axe throwing - just hope she doesn't target ME !!!!! (Who could blame her ??!!!???!! )

So the X-maxx didnt make it to LVC. The other two did. The noto actually hit the ramp 4 times total, The Mojave 2, and the X-maxx 2. The Mojave took the hardest hit, no tree protection and landed straight on the nose in the dog park lol.

Being the Mojave has a giant body and huge bumpers its no surprise why it came home in perfect shape!!!

The X-Maxx is massively Chonky "heavy build" it did well though. It out-weigh's the others by a lot...

Last edited:
I never leave a skate park with working cars but they’re still so fun.

I think the pinion/spur mesh might be a little tight on the Notorious.
There is a skate park right next to my favorite bash spot.

We have used the skate park in the past, and the kids there (of all ages) L O V E to watch us run our cars.....

But

I ended up realizing I could do less wrenching and fixing and paying by staying away from the skate park.....

But they are fun ...... :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
So the X-maxx didnt make it to LVC. The other two did. The noto actually hit the ramp 4 times total, The Mojave 2, and the X-maxx 2. The Mojave took the hardest hit, no tree protection and landed straight on the nose in the dog park lol.

Being the Mojave has a giant body and huge bumpers its no surprise why it came home in perfect shape!!!

The X-Maxx is massively Chonky "heavy build" it did well though. It out-weigh's the others by a lot...
The X Maxx is famous for being able to take a beating over and over and over and ........ their replacement parts aren't super expensive, support is unequalled....

But there was a You Tube KT video that showed him running a big Losi while his friends ran X Maxx's "RC DESERT RACER tested to the limit" Especially at the 3 minute mark on.......

The X looked like a bouncy toy in comparison - to each their own, but that helped me decide on what I wanted (wasn't the Losi.... I wasn't able to get a deal like @Hammer Down got.....)

And I don't regret it to this day

Maybe I'll get an X Maxx in the future...... who knows, stranger things have happened

Last edited:
There is a skate park right next to my favorite bash spot.

We have used the skate park in the past, and the kids there (of all ages) L O V E to watch us run our cars.....

But

I ended up realizing I could do less wrenching and fixing and paying by staying away from the skate park.....

But they are fun ...... :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

The X Maxx is famous for being able to take a beating over and over and over and ........ their replacement parts aren't super expensive, support is unequalled....

But there was a You Tube KT video that showed him running a big Losi while his friends ran X Maxx's "RC DESERT RACER tested to the limit" Especially at the 3 minute mark on.......

The X looked like a bouncy toy in comparison - to each their own, but that helped me decide on what I wanted (wasn't the Losi.... I wasn't able to get a deal like @Hammer Down got.....)

And I don't regret it to this day

Maybe I'll get an X Maxx in the future...... who knows, stranger things have happened
Yeah I wont be skateparking much. Only my second time. First time going all out. Fun but not a daily thing thats for sure hahha.

Yeah the X isnt the worst or best IMO either, but good to have in the collection. I'll never regret having it or anything ive done to it, so thats a plus. Buyers remorse can be a real killer when it happens hahaha.

So the x-maxx rear right upper arm was pinched and broken half way through. Swapped it out. Notorious has a perfectly straight driveshaft again. And I went over all them with a fine tuned brush and there is no more damage. Mojave made it out un harmed.

Pretty impressive if I say so myself. Not even a quarter of what I did was in the edited video. Much was done completely off camera when I first arrived. GO TEAM!!! haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back