XL build bodies pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrenchSense

Millwright and YouTube Contributor
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
I am curious to see what kind of bodies people have managed to fit on their XL builds. Just looking for some options and wanting see some of your pics.

I am curious to see what kind of bodies people have managed to fit on their XL builds. Just looking for some options and wanting see some of your pics.
Talion exb XL, I have never ran this body, I use a hacked up Talion body when I’m bashing :
F0B27BB6-0D06-4BFC-AB44-AE27DFA2C1ED.jpeg

Body is a Proline raptor f-150 for the Revo (pro3468) : https://www.amainhobbies.com/prolin...r-monster-truck-body-clear-pro3468-00/p495996

Some different body mounts are needed.

Talion exb XL, I have never ran this body, I use a hacked up Talion body when I’m bashing : View attachment 250428

Body is a Proline raptor f-150 for the Revo (pro3468) : https://www.amainhobbies.com/prolin...r-monster-truck-body-clear-pro3468-00/p495996

Some different body mounts are needed.
Very nice. Ford though..... Joking.... kinda...
So many Fords.... lol

Chevy c-10 Longbed body works too.

Not my pics, but @Jordan10R has a XL with a C10 : View attachment 250433
Yeah this is the body that I am seeing mostly. Not bad but options are always good. I figured that if I get enough options I might make a vid on the topic. Permission to use everyones pics would be very cool.
Pro-line Brute body for the E-Revo 2.0 won't cover the rear towers.
revoBody_1.44.1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah this is the body that I am seeing mostly. Not bad but options are always good. I figured that if I get enough options I might make a vid on the topic. Permission to use everyones pics would be very cool.
Pro-line Brute body for the E-Revo 2.0 won't cover the rear towers.
View attachment 250434
Granted 👍🏻, if you wouldn’t mind dropping a name 😂🤣 that’d be cools too.

My YouTube kinda stale since I haven’t been making new videos 🤦🏻‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back