Grom XXL Grom Speedrunner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of hacking together an xxl wheelbase grom to do some speedrunning, any tips on stuff like the driveshaft and fusing chassis together?
Are you trying to stretch the chassis by using two chassis?

Looks like you would need to use almost a full 2nd chassis if you wanted to retain the bearing carrier for joining 2 Shafts together inside the spur or something like that.
Looks a bit harder to do than a 6s chassis with dog bones.

Yes, that's what I thought would be an easy way to stretch it.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...ed-speedster-build-king-of-all-rocks-👍.56253/
Ok perfect , I think my build thread will help you..I did the same thing and made the worlds longest Big Rock .standing at 32" long and transformed it into a speedster .The only thing I have left to do is finish extending the original body cover .which seems to be a whole new project on its own .I put it off for a while because this past summer I bought a 6s kraton and just recently bought a infraction 6s blx and I turned it into a 8s and I'm hooked on this thing lol😁. can't seem to stop dumping money into it.. so yeah check my build thread out and it's going to give a idea of what you'll need to do..I suggest start looking for a second chassis. And another center drive shaft...Jenny's should cover you on those for cheap👍 feel free to pm me .if you want I can help you through this whole process.let me know😁👍

Last edited:
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/💪-big-papa-long-rock-32-stretched-speedster-build-king-of-all-rocks-👍.56253/
Ok perfect , I think my build thread will help you..I did the same thing and made the worlds longest Big Rock .standing at 32" long and transformed it into a speedster .The only thing I have left to do is finish extending the original body cover .which seems to be a whole new project on its own .I put it off for a while because this past summer I bought a 6s kraton and just recently bought a infraction 6s blx and I turned it into a 8s and I'm hooked on this thing lol😁. can't seem to stop dumping money into it.. so yeah check my build thread out and it's going to give a idea of what you'll need to do..I suggest start looking for a second chassis. And another center drive shaft...Jenny's should cover you on those for cheap👍 feel free to pm me .if you want I can help you through this whole process.let me know😁👍
I cannot find any Grom parts on jenny's?
Considering 6x6 and custom fabricating a thru-axle.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back