Kraton You Cannot Win A Chicken Fight against a brick mailbox.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you say unplug the ESC you mean just so that nothing is connected to it and the only thing that has power is the ESC and only other thing connected is the motors 3 wires (A,B,C) hooked to the ESC, correct? I assume that is what you mean.
Unplug the those three and factory reset the esc!!

@Senton_Prime and @TriggerHappy yeah I did just that or kind of used my known good Traxxas Maxx to test out the ESC and Motor. I plugged the Castle ESC and Hobby Wing Motor into the Maxx receiver channel 2 and booted it up, using the Traxxas transmitter tried the throttle. Everything worked fine and there was no jitter at all in the motor.

So based on that my diagnosis is something happened to my Futaba R334SBS-E receiver and that is what is causing the jitters when the ESC and motor are hooked up to it.

Does that sound like a logical conclusion?

Yeah now I just need to find one, Amain is out of stock on them. At least I know what electronics is messed up now and can concentrate on finding parts for the mechanical stuff now.

The R334SBS-E. I think I found it at Michaels RC in Florida and I have bought from them before so I know they are good or legit.

Love the red/blue lights!
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07JWCMNXV...t_i_RQN7M4J1K2JG8W2AFGXT?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

They are actually red/blue/white. I mounted them in a manner that if it flips and slides on the roof, they only get pushed back. Best part is if you use a 3 wire connection to receiver, you can remotely toggle flash patterns/off/on without the use of a switch. Goes from old school police flash to newer strobe flashing.
16299521775967356424060011258708.jpg
16299522872448917581569387965251.jpg

A pole jumped in front of my Traxxas Hoss while going full speed earlier this year. I don't know what it is with stationary objects deciding when not to be stationary when RC cars are flying past them. Like are they jealous or something?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back