Your other hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Be Ready

Built, Broke, Rebuilt, Repeat...
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Mojave
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
Obvious this is one of your all‘s main gigs… But what else do you do with your time for fun ? Me.... I’m all about the family and the great outdoors. Just being in the woods is therapy for me… Plus I get a big thrill of shooting a big wild turkey in the face ....

Target practice (sniping and small arms), 3D printing, a little gaming and movies. Oh... and trying to figure out how women think ?

Haha :D . There's no chance of ever managing that one. Women don't even know how they think, we have no chance!

Hmmmmm.... I agree somewhat. A lot simpler troubleshooting a propulsion jet engine than understanding the mind of the opposite sex, but I digress. Getting back on topic...

• Modifying my full size car and also cleaning it/taking it to shows when possible (BMW M135i).
  • PS4 gaming (mainly RDR2 at the mo)
  • Painting/Hydro dipping AKA water transfer printing
  • Airgunning (target shooting & plinking)
  • Knife collecting/making (not done much or bought much for awhile though)
  • R/c (buggies mainly but also quadcopters)
  • Model building (Tamiya 1/24th scale mainly)
  • Forums like this one (but related to above other hobbies)
All of the above in no particular order. (y)

I’m giving serious thought of getting a PS4 with VR. I only play zombie survivor games (i.e., Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil, etc) and been watching YT videos on fasinating VR games. Seems very interesting.

some one actually still plays DIII.... I beat it the day after it was released for PC.

some one actually still plays DIII.... I beat it the day after it was released for PC.
There is more to this game than the campaign. I haven't played the campaign mode in years. It's all about adventure mode and doing Grifts.

Two kids; 13 and 17. Hockey and soccer coach to both for 10 years plus. I play soccer and softball, when I'm not injured, cycled pretty hard til a couple of years ago, now more to get out with my boys. I have one other addiction, collecting diecast cars. Started by accident when buying Hotwheels for my kids. Kind of got out of control. These pics don't include the 20 diaper cases with 1/64 cars or my two big ticket Franklin Mint 69 Camaro and Autoart 69 Corvette. Oh yeah, and the collection is 90% model year 1969, my birth year.

Attachments

• 20190203_132917.jpg
    20190203_132917.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190203_132929.jpg
    20190203_132929.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 20190203_132936.jpg
    20190203_132936.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 20190203_133540.jpg
    20190203_133540.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 20190203_133643.jpg
    20190203_133643.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 44
There is more to this game than the campaign. I haven't played the campaign mode in years. It's all about adventure mode and doing Grifts.
yes I know that... i still play the original Diablo when time allows. But I spend more and more time in the RC world (planes, cars, and quad copters), shooting, camping, fishing, boating, running, backpacking, and hiking than I do Video games.

yes I know that... i still play the original Diablo when time allows. But I spend more and more time in the RC world (planes, cars, and quad copters), shooting, camping, fishing, boating, running, backpacking, and hiking than I do Video games.

This time of year it is hard to do things outside. It's either cold and windy, snowy and windy or muddy and windy....
fawr4ew6.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back