YouTube Forum drive! Time to Like and Subscribe!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet you they're already starting to huddle at one desk, and whispering about this guy. "He only had one last week!" "Better keep an eye on him. You just never know with these rc people."

Man, I need to make a YouTube account....I kinda feel like the weirdo at the party lurking around the corner listening to everyone’s conversation without one lol.
Mongoose, you could do edited build videos, and have us glued to the screen. That would almost be a subscription worth paying for. I need to order more parts due to reckless and unprovoked destruction of my poor Noto. So for now, you can do it so we all can watch for free. ?

I love @Aussie RC Playground channel, well, I enjoy his testing out of new vehicles the most. Also enjoy KillerOffRoadHobbyz and RCSParks Studio.

I started posting my stuff for guys I used to bash with mostly and for historical purposes so I can see how "upgrades" and things helped handling or durability over time. Now I just post because it's something I do whenever I bash. Was a lot more fun posting/editing when it wasn't just me driving around, but I'm back to running alone again, so it will have to be enough fun for me alone until I run into others again.

Mine: Bryan L

I love @Aussie RC Playground channel, well, I enjoy his testing out of new vehicles the most. Also enjoy KillerOffRoadHobbyz and RCSParks Studio.

I started posting my stuff for guys I used to bash with mostly and for historical purposes so I can see how "upgrades" and things helped handling or durability over time. Now I just post because it's something I do whenever I bash. Was a lot more fun posting/editing when it wasn't just me driving around, but I'm back to running alone again, so it will have to be enough fun for me alone until I run into others again.

Mine: Bryan L
And now you have one more follower (y)

Well I sub to all channels listed here, and to AUSSIE, TP, Rich d, KORH and Rc dude, 12r1 for a long time even before I had an Arrma. I can also suggest RCN (Rich) and Hemistorm (chris).

The problem with the bash only videos is that they don’t get the traction a channel that has builds, un boxing, and other variety.... SOOOO....... all you GREAT bashers out there that Ive mentioned and those who I haven’t, add some variety to widen your audience a bit because I’ll be honest...... you guys are not only displaying great driving, but are breaking stuff and are not getting the views you want/need... assuming you want that? I watch a lot of YouTube, and have been since 2008 ish. Think viral not Arrma forum ?.

Well I sub to all channels listed here, and to AUSSIE, TP, Rich d, KORH and Rc dude, 12r1 for a long time even before I had an Arrma. I can also suggest RCN (Rich) and Hemistorm (chris).

The problem with the bash only videos is that they don’t get the traction a channel that has builds, un boxing, and other variety.... SOOOO....... all you GREAT bashers out there that Ive mentioned and those who I haven’t, add some variety to widen your audience a bit because I’ll be honest...... you guys are not only displaying great driving, but are breaking stuff and are not getting the views you want/need... assuming you want that? I watch a lot of YouTube, and have been since 2008 ish. Think viral not Arrma forum ?.
Thinking out of the box:unsure: It's all for fun anyways, and the forum can just band together one more time, to help each other out?

Thinking out of the box:unsure: It's all for fun anyways, and the forum can just band together one more time, to help each other out?

Brother I’ll help anyone out and you know what? To watch, subscribe, and like is FREE. I sub the world because it cost me nothing to do so. This is income for many, so for anyone who does not sub it’s just inconsiderate and lazy.

To add to that, take Vas as a great example. First, I think his content is great and he cares about the quality of his videos. He has more subs than many others because he has variety. Why he doesn’t have more? I can’t answer that, I will only assume that is due to lack of Traxxas content. We all know Traxxas is the largest brand of all, like it or not, but I respect his stand.

What really burns me is how do people click on his videos and see a guy working and not pay your dues?? It honestly gets me angry, it’s amazing the value put on free like it costs them anything.

Last edited:
Hey @Aussie RC Playground, what kind of camera do you use? I know a lot of guys use a GoPro mounted on their head but it looks like yours is on your shoulder in your videos....at least it looks that way from your shadow anyway...
Well, I do use a GoPro on my head for my plane vids, but for the cars, I use a DSLR camera with a shoulder mount. This took a while to get used to as you have to move your upper body with the movement of the car in order to keep it in shot.
Here's a link to the mount: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com.au/ulk/itm/331013234176
Hope that helps. ?

Vas (@Aussie RC Playground) learn me about about Patreon. Is there an option for one off donations? I'm a believer of paying for things I get value for if others have born a cost in providing it but donating as I have spare cash suits me better and I'm not worried about not receiving the benefits of regular benefactors.

If people want to give to Vas's patreon site https://www.patreon.com/aussiercplayground/posts

This goes for the other YouTube content creators as well, I just don't know if you guys have a Patreon acct or not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back