ChinaHobbyLine - One-Stop RC Battery Store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinahobbyline

Vendor
Reaction score
ChinaHobbyLine is the official website for CNHL RC Lipo batteries. CNHL provides lithium battery enthusiasts in many countries around the world (Global/ US / CA / EU / UK / AU / RU) with high-quality Lipo batteries for RC Cars/trucks, FPV drones, RC Planes/Helicopters, and RC boats.

For all Arrma hobbyists here, we are offering an extra 10% discount on all items at CNHL. The coupon is: arrmaforum10
Shop RC Batteries at www.chinahobbyline.com

Welcome 🤗

IMG_0091.gif

They are legitimately my favorite battery brand and Jasmine is fantastic as their customer service rep.

Jasmine - I sent you an email about this before, but you guys need to start making LiHV 4S batteries with 5mm bullet plugs and keep it the same price as your Racing series LiHV 4S batteries with the EC5 connectors while keeping the weight under 480g. You will kill the competition.

My last two battery purchases were from CNHL. The last one involved a battery being replaced(4s 5000mah G+Plus) due to it being unchargable. Both deliveries and the replacement delivery were fast and customer service was very attentive with timely responses in spite of the time differences. Glad to see them onboard here.

Welcome to the Ranch!

Great to see new vendors joining our forum 👍

I Sub'd and look forward to checking out your new offerings.

I am very happy with my well used 4s 5600 CNHL Racepacks. IR's always remained consistent throughout all the cycling I've done.:cool:
Great to have a 10% DC for AF members. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ive been trying to buy packs from you guys last 2 years for some reason it wont let me checkout ..used to buy them all the time....talked to jasmine an she said everything was alright..ive spent at least a 1/2 hr trying to checkout numerous times..ill never attent it again its so aggrevating...i just started buying onyx instead...i spend about 1000$ a year on packs too...ive even had buddy buy them for me cause something is wrong on your guys end..all them great 2hr flash sales i missed out on its a damn shame

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back