Notorious Yep, im in love ❤️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
Got a Notorious today. Got to take it out for a run and I gotta say, I'm in love. 🤣😂

Now the un-fun part of goin in deep to check everything over. Kinda worried since I havnt found anything visually yet that didn't seem right. By reputation I'm expecting to find something somewhere 😅

20240512_230759.jpg

Think it’ll clear the St. Louis River? 😈

Thanks guys! I'm super stoked. I've wanted one a long time. Wifey finally made it happen.

Well....
Idk about a river but I gotta creek down the hill from here that it'll for sure clear. I don't think I wanna do that with it just yet. I'm enjoying the new rc smell a while first 😂

Got a Notorious today. Got to take it out for a run and I gotta say, I'm in love. 🤣😂

Now the un-fun part of goin in deep to check everything over. Kinda worried since I havnt found anything visually yet that didn't seem right. By reputation I'm expecting to find something somewhere 😅

View attachment 366192
first arrma I got was the outcast 6s had some fun with that thing back in christmas 2016

Well....
Idk about a river but I gotta creek down the hill from here that it'll for sure clear. I don't think I wanna do that with it just yet. I'm enjoying the new rc smell a while first 😂
No rush…. I can’t wait.

Wish I could get that smell in candle or air freshener form. 🫠

Congrats on the new rig! Great pic too!

Very versatile rig. 6s with stock tires for wheelies and massive air control, Backflip LPs or Trencher LPs on 4s for an agile little beast. I ran 2 packs a day through mine Friday, Saturday and Sunday and was still bummed that I didn't get to bash it MORE!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back