Kraton 🔥Exb unboxing.. Finally!!🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, got the receiver today.. Still waiting on the servo, and need to order the motor screws!!🤔
Whats your guys thoughts on the HR diff covers and diff casings!! I like them!! Still need to swap bell crank bushings prolly as well!!🤬

20211217_170029_HDR.jpg

20211217_171034.jpg

Cuz idk what im doing and i thought both needed shimming wise guy, idk what there suppose to feel like and idk how they feel when they need shimmed.. With minute rc knowledge it isnt exactly riding a bike either!🙄
Should be fine, until it's not.

I don't like my diffs feeling notchy.

Remember to (check) for shim on both sides. Once you shim the correct side then push the diff the other way and see if you can make the diff go notchy. If you can't, good your done. If you can push it over far enough to cause interference then shim the other side too.

You might end up with 2 on one side and 1 on the other.

Most people only shim the one side but under torque it can move out of alignment.

Should be fine, until it's not.

I don't like my diffs feeling notchy.

Remember to (check) for shim on both sides. Once you shim the correct side then push the diff the other way and see if you can make the diff go notchy. If you can't, good your done. If you can push it over far enough to cause interference then shim the other side too.

You might end up with 2 on one side and 1 on the other.

Most people only shim the one side but under torque it can move out of alignment.
🤪

Well guys.. Finally got the Evo P2 servo installed, only took a month to get @Kla912000 !!🤣
Rx and tx are bound and calibrated, avc is calibrated and dialed in, esc settings are done.. Need me some extra punch and a lil more brake!! Maiden voyage awaits!! Really not digging the ridiculous toe on the front.. I think both wheels are gonna drive in opposite directions!!
Ill fix it tomorrow and let u guys know how she runs!! A few more minor touches and i think we will be good for a minute..
Waiting to receive motor fan, gotta order heat sink, also need a chassis skin.. Maybe some other small stuff like those roof guards and some lights maybe!! Thanks for all the help everyone!! Bash on 💯

20220111_005139.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back