Kraton New Kraton 6S EXB unboxing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weight is 12.48 pounds, firmware HAS been updated to b5.07 from the factory, so it shouldn’t have the nose diving issue like the Big Rock 6S.

You are Ready to Bash!

Nose diving issue is fixed by user control. If its nose'n down, stab some throttle to right it.
That’s the thing, it wasn’t fixable by user control.
Check out this vid if you have no idea what I’m referring to.

Just came across this video this morning. Glad to see they updated the firmware before shipping.

Does anyone know if that’s being done before even shipping to retailers, or are retailers responsible for doing it? Seems like King Cobra Hobby has the best pricing, mainly due to what seems like a constant 10% off and no sales tax. But I just wonder if it’s on the retailers to update the firmware, if a smaller place like King Cobra is doing it or not.

Just came across this video this morning. Glad to see they updated the firmware before shipping.

Does anyone know if that’s being done before even shipping to retailers, or are retailers responsible for doing it? Seems like King Cobra Hobby has the best pricing, mainly due to what seems like a constant 10% off and no sales tax. But I just wonder if it’s on the retailers to update the firmware, if a smaller place like King Cobra is doing it or not.
I ordered and got mine from TowerHobbies, so I’m betting they’re updating all firmwares before sending to retailers. I could be wrong though. My EXB is like 630 out of 1600 in the lot.

I ordered and got mine from TowerHobbies, so I’m betting they’re updating all firmwares before sending to retailers. I could be wrong though. My EXB is like 630 out of 1600 in the lot.
My box was open when I bought it from my LHS (kraton 6s exb).. so seems like they did crack into these and update them before they landed with customers.

My box was open when I bought it from my LHS (kraton 6s exb).. so seems like they did crack into these and update them before they landed with customers.
I also noticed the serial number on the box doesn’t match the serial number on the Kraton. Not sure if that’s important for warranty?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back