🚨QC Patrol🚨 (Near You)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
For anyone getting a new rig, I INSIST you do a full inspection.. And no i don't mean tighten your wheel lock nuts!! 🤣

A full blown top to bottom, face to @$$ inspection!! But none of that gay sheet!!🌈

My new exb is slackin, sloppy wheel hex's.. Dry diffs, and i mean bone dry!! Sloppy arms.. And i haven't even fully went over it yet!! Not looking forward to cracking the felony open, as she is my prized possession and i get a "crazy" feeling im gonna be very disappointed!! 😤

20211206_212305.jpg

20211205_200509.jpg

Barely a drop of oil in there. Baffling that something like that doesn't get noticed, but I guess they churn these things out at the factory so quickly they don't care if some get missed.

Most of the quality control goes out the door near holidays, I try to get RCs in late winter - late summer.

GOOD PSA!
My Wifes Outkast damn near lost the front skid screws on her 1st run....Lucky thing the bent half way out..........

I have to agree…. My mexb has had a few things not up par compared to my other rigs…. If I ran it straight from the box, there would have been problems sooner then later…. Hell, even the grub screw that holds the pin/hex on was loose to the point of not holding the pin…. Usually I need a torch to get them out! Lol
I have had it completely apart (every screw out and every part separated) and almost done with getting it buttoned back up. I can only blame myself after doing so.

Breaking down the K EXB now and no diff grease....

ETA: ok found a little.....very little

Last edited:
I have 3 exb's here.... So far out of 2 of them I have 6 dry diffs...... LMAO!.... Mike

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back