Robot security patrol? WTH?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Was on my way to the store this morning and saw what looked like C3PO from Star Wars in a hotel parking lot. At first I thought it was my imagination but decided to go back for a look. Yep, it was a robot rolling around the parking lot at about 2mph.

Im pretty sure this is just a step on the way to Robocop lol...🤣
20231028_060237.jpg

Anybody else seen one of these?

Was on my way to the store this morning and saw what looked like C3PO from Star Wars in a hotel parking lot. At first I thought it was my imagination but decided to go back for a look. Yep, it was a robot rolling around the parking lot at about 2mph.

Im pretty sure this is just a step on the way to Robocop lol...🤣
View attachment 328817

Anybody else seen one of these?

france the coneheads GIF by Saturday Night Live

looks nice jane curtin GIF by Saturday Night Live

Also, be aware if you have any outstanding warrants or pass due traffic tickets..
It will very likely notify the authorities and/or write you a citation on the spot and place it on your windshield...

Seems to have a slot on the bottom of it -to be able to install a wheel lock on your vehicle too ,if you park in the handicap parking without proper signage..

france the coneheads GIF by Saturday Night Live

looks nice jane curtin GIF by Saturday Night Live

Also, be aware if you have any outstanding warrants or pass due traffic tickets..
It will very likely notify the authorities and/or write you a citation on the spot and place it on your windshield...

Seems to have a slot on the bottom of it -to be able to install a wheel lock on your vehicle too ,if you park in the handicap parking without proper signage..
Tell me you were joking? Please!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back