Felony 1/5 grp felony rears.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Came across this video and thought it was very interesting. I have all the parts so thinking about trying it 🤣.

It'll put drivetrain in bind an cause HEAT in entire drivetrain. Felony is setup with 100mm front an 107mm rear. Grps are 98mm front an 116mm rear.tire rear tires will spin alot faster than front.moght be okay for short rips.center difc would get smoking hot fast

It'll put drivetrain in bind an cause HEAT in entire drivetrain. Felony is setup with 100mm front an 107mm rear. Grps are 98mm front an 116mm rear.tire rear tires will spin alot faster than front.moght be okay for short rips.center difc would get smoking hot fast
The Felony gearing is already wrong to match rollout on the 107mm vs 100mm Hoons and stock the center diff is always slipping. The difference between the Hoons to GRPs realistically won't make any difference since the center diff is going to be slipping no matter what.

The Felony gearing is already wrong to match rollout on the 107mm vs 100mm Hoons and stock the center diff is always slipping. The difference between the Hoons to GRPs realistically won't make any difference since the center diff is going to be slipping no matter what.
He did say he changed center diff to a metal one and put in 500k. He also said he's had zero problems so far after having it like that for a few months now.

Soooo I tried this today and I couldn't even get through 1 pack. Car was completely uncontrollable, spin outs everywhere, I couldn't even turn without completely spinning out. It was a horrible experience and thankfully I had brought my limitless with me too because the felony was HORRIBLE. Taking this poop off asap lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back