Limitless 1/7 Skyline build (part 2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome build, @LibertyMKiii I'm also a drifter, have a V8 swapped FB RX7 that mostly sits in my driveway
My friend was off in the military and had me drive his 13b swapped FB monthly to keep the battery and oil seals alive. It was a fun little car!
It had a holley 4 barrel carb (I think it was a 650).
I'd imagine a v8 swap in there would be lots of smiles per hour.

My friend was off in the military and had me drive his 13b swapped FB monthly to keep the battery and oil seals alive. It was a fun little car!
It's a lot of fun. I am eventually going to get the Pandora FB body so I can replicate my car in RC form. I have an MST that it will fit perfectly on and I can even get the same wheels i have

Very nice work! Details, meticulous and thinking outside the box.

However, maybe you need this. It's not a straight 6 but it looks the part and sounds wicked.

https://www.toyanengine.com/toyan-fs-l400-p00101p1.html
… yes I’m very familiar with scaled rc engines especially the rotary. I’ve just always been fascinated with the electric motor and the smell that came from the red & yellow Lamborghini cars on the race track in the 80’s🏎️💨 😆 when you used to make them peel out to warm up before the race. It’s just that rc cars in my cold hood were slow, cheap and hard to come by and I only didn’ finally built something that was alright FAST in early 2000 right when the hobby started to fade away… Today the practicality and POWER available in brushless has allowed me to soak in everything that I ever wanted now that I’m an adult lol. I have my precious JDM turbo build in my garage that took 4 years to build so I get my monthly wrenching and tuning out of that..,

I did brainstorm the idea on this chassis but no gas engine will fit in a scale location in the limitless platform. What I DOOO want to do is build a gas rotary rc with the right Year body. It’s my best bet at getting any real rpm in this application and it will also sound and run like a rotary with the long winding rpm curve😎. It’s just that the rotary rc engine is not very consistent at starting cold and stay running without stalling😒.. I’ve been given the “gas engine” suggestion on YT many times so the concept is in high
demand 🤷‍♂️🤔. I have a resin printed scale RB26 for the Skyline build and I’m doing the plumbing with brass tubes. I just love the digital technology aspect and electric motors. I first got into my turbo build because of the gut dropping speed but I fell love with it because of being able to tune my own engine/ecu. It’s just that with scale rc engines, the speed isn’t there yet but I DO want it to happen. I am waiting for the right engine to come out you know what I’m say’n 🤘🤘

Been following this from the beginning, super clean and just all around badass! :love:
Six months in so far since I got the body… I finally finished the wireless 4ch led system using a vga output board as a bridge.. This has taken a piece out of me but it was worth all of it! New video going up this week. I’m STILL not done, I’m starting mod #14 next which is a turbo spool & purge speaker system. Using a low voltage PWM switchable relay and channel mixing on the transmitter, I can get BOTH the spool up sounds and the purges/Stu Stu stu sounds calibrate into specific percentage values throughout the throttle curve..
please help the Channel with shares and subs in efforts to reach monetization. The income will be used to improve the Channel and give back to the viewers by mass producing rc parts like the ones I’ve been making by scratch.

V’s will always be V and inlines will always be inline…… on a 70mm turbo that is 😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back