Limitless 1st Limitless GT Build!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCBustanut

Reaction score
1000001117.jpeg
1000001116.jpeg
1537705733.jpeg

First Limitless GT Build, XLX2, TP4060CM, Savox SA-1230SG, 2.8 Diffs, DRG Custom Front Splitter, Delta Plastic FC100 Body. This will be a 3S setup, see how fast we can push this puppy. Will post videos soon on my YouTube channel, RC Bustanut!

View attachment 313401View attachment 313402View attachment 313403

First Limitless GT Build, XLX2, TP4060CM, Savox SA-1230SG, 2.8 Diffs, DRG Custom Front Splitter, Delta Plastic FC100 Body. This will be a 3S setup, see how fast we can push this puppy. Will post videos soon on my YouTube channel, RC Bustanut!

That's a Fast looking rig just sitting there..

Better wear some steel toe boots when you go out for a Speed run or else get your toe(nails) bitten off...

Have Fun & be safe!

Hell ya Busta nice ti see you on here.expecting to beat my metal chassis 4s 135 pb with my 4060cm next outingt..just under 1 to 1 will produce huge 3s #'s excited to see what it'll do.awesome build

Last edited:
That's a Fast looking rig just sitting there..

Better wear some steel toe boots when you go out for a Speed run or else get your toe(nails) bitten off...

Have Fun & be safe!
Thanks 😎 👍
Lol, no need for the steel toes, I use a tall 3 step stool for longer run visibility & to keep them toes off the ground 😂 I had a close call once with this car, that was enough! 😬

Hey oh!!! There he is. Welcome aboard hommie.

I think it a great idea to focus on 3s. You can still go fast and really focus on making the car the best it can be. Low cell shows where the car can be improved much better that higher volts in my opinion.

Great build! :cool:(y)
Thanks, can't wait to get her on the road! 😎
Hell ya Busta nice ti see you on here.expecting to beat my metal chassis 4s 135 pb with my 4060cm next outingt..just under 1 to 1 will produce huge 3s #'s excited to see what it'll do.awesome build
Sup bud, nice to see you here too, thanks 😎 👍 👊
Nice, finally getting back to building & running, been a crazy past month!! 🤦‍♂️
Can't wait to see that, I almost did a 4S run on the Typhon yesterday on a CNHL 4S2P 120C 8000mah battery that I haven't tried yet, i had replaced the leads with 6AWG wire & a QS8 connector. But then I realized I never added dual lock velcro to it 😂 luckily I had the 3S Azure with me, hit another unexpected pb with it, 109, an extra mile but I'll take it lol. I didn't do a vid cause it was a short road, only 3500' run & wasn't expecting anything exciting. Yet it still hit 100% throttle for 3.5sec!

Last edited:
Hey oh!!! There he is. Welcome aboard hommie.

I think it a great idea to focus on 3s. You can still go fast and really focus on making the car the best it can be. Low cell shows where the car can be improved much better that higher volts in my opinion.
Thanks bud nice to be back here, absolutely. Heck, that's I found sooo much roll resistance on my Typhon 6S, it's so freaking smooth now & rolls straight as an arrow! Specially now with the range booster.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back