SOLD / FOUND 25kg servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job, Dave and everyone! I love to see a plan come together and everyone happy. I know everybody will be well satisfied with these servos for every rig except maybe the 8s Kraton. Look at the specs and see that they're solid and have plenty more jam than stock...and I'm even ok with stock Arrma metal geared, 6s servos.
Good stuff, friends!

Just got my 2 in the mail. I installed one, couldn't have been easier, and the granite is back up and running. Nice packing too, they were well padded. Thanks again!!

Awesome! Glad you’re happy.

All servos were sent out this am. You should have received email from PayPal or me with tracking. Thank you for your purchase. Much appreciated.

I'll take one! Already sent the funds your way. I did include my address as well. Thanks! Have a great vacation!

I'll take one! Already sent the funds your way. I did include my address as well. Thanks! Have a great vacation!
Thank you very much. Will have it at the post office when it opens at 9. Will email you back with tracking info. Thanks for the well wishes, much appreciated.

I just sent a payment as well. Hopefully in time before your vacation. Thanks Dave, and enjoy your time off.

I just sent a payment as well. Hopefully in time before your vacation. Thanks Dave, and enjoy your time off.
I got you. I will email you after when I get back from post office with tracking. I appreciate it man, going to Disney world Wooohoo!

All tracking numbers have been sent out, you should have received an email from me or from paypal with your tracking number in it. Thank you very much for your purchase. I am off on vacation now! Woohoo!

(UPDATE, I will be going out of town starting January 9th - January 17th. I will ship out order this mon-wed (6th-8th) after that I am on vacation and your order won't be mailed out until monday the 20th. So if you are cool with waiting until the 20th by all means order, if you arent cool then wait until I return and I will get you taken care of.)

Just PP'd you for two servos. No hurry to ship, enjoy your vacation!
Thanks drjim. I received payment and will ship out Friday morning. We are still at Walt Disney world, going to spend our last full day in magic kingdom. Have had an absolute blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back