Senton 3s BLX Faster then my crawlers build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you brother! Used some Gorilla 5 min 2 part epoxy. Going to let it dry a day before trying it out. View attachment 158790
I used some E6000 to see if it would keep the chassis together where I broke it. It didn't make it through yesterday 😂. Have a new chassis sitting here waiting. Might just run this one till the crack spreads more. I'm not looking forward to pulling all this stuff off and reinstalling it on the new one. Anything special I should look out for or do while I have everything taken apart???
Had the same thing happen to one of my factory shocks. They're just press fit, so I would expect the others to fail.
As for the E6000... that's fabric glue. 😄 My daughter uses that to rhinestone her cosplay.
Strong stuff, but the Gorilla glue epoxy you used on the shocks would have been a better choice for the temp body repair.
As for the chassis swap, oil or replace all your bearings and grease up those diffs. When you take the shock towers off of the chassis, be prepared for a greasy mess.

Ya I know the e6000 wasn't what I should have used. I've held allot of things together with it. So it was worth a shot. I might mix up some more epoxy tonight and see if it stays together. Thanks for the info on the chassis swap

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back