Kraton 4S Front Bumpers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UK_Russ

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Kraton 4S Front Bumpers.

Ive had a few heavy impacts at the front and have been lucky so far, but luck won’t last forever so I need something for a bit more protection.

What are you using or what would you recommend? I’ve seen mentioned that Typhon 3S bumpers fit, and there’s a few types. Then there’s also the likes of TBR. Any pictures especially would be really helpful so I can see how different variations look on the car.

Thanks in advance

I purchased the TBR Typhon Guardian front bumper and it snapped the same day I installed it. Did a minor noise dive from a jump (got like 3 feet of air) and the bumper broke. I’m hoping it was a defect because I liked the way it looked and provided extra protection. I sent warranty claim but right now they have nothing in stock...we’ll see what happens.

I ended up ordering the TBR Senton bumper since it was in stock so we’ll see how it performs.

Finding an aftermarket front bumper for the Kraton 4s is hard to find since everything I’ve seen is out of stock at the moment.

I've got TBR bumpers on two of my cars, one of them being the Typhon. They're scratched up but I've never experienced a breakage. Even when crashing badly and the bumper is the first thing that gets hit or it tumbles end over end. I've heard their warranty is good so hopefully they sort that out for you soon.

I have two of the TBR bumpers (K4S and Granite 3S) and they both have taken a beating, but the Granite one cracked. They both also lost the hinge pin block on the first landing. @Camaroboy383 made a 3D printed fix for that. The other issue is it only uses two screws on the bottom and they pull thru the soft plastic over time. I sent them an email using their online contact form about the split bumper and never got a response. To be fair the world is pretty messed up right now so maybe they aren’t in the office, but I’ve never received good service from them anyways.

They both also lost the hinge pin block on the first landing. The other issue is it only uses two screws on the bottom and they pull thru the soft plastic over time.

And these two things you’ve highlighted are what I don’t really like on the TBR bumpers, especially the hinge pin block part. Are there no bumpers that just bolt straight over what is already there?

And thanks for the replies lads, appreciated ??

And these two things you’ve highlighted are what I don’t really like on the TBR bumpers, especially the hinge pin block part. Are there no bumpers that just bolt straight over what is already there?

And thanks for the replies lads, appreciated ??
I’m trying to design my own that I can 3D print. I’m getting close. I got derailed by printing covid items. I will get back to it soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back