Vendetta 4th vendetta and more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaynor

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Vendetta
I have now added a 4th Vendetta I found in a small town hobby shop. I had to pay full price since they weren't reducing price to $200. But to assure I always have a running version of my favorite car makes it worth it.

At my local hobby shop I picked up my 3rd Felony, my second Rustler VXL 4x4, and on a whim the Traxxas Ford Raptor-R. I need a more creative car storage system. If you are wondering why I have many copies of the same car I am a bad driver and I am doing a lot of radio hacking with a SDR, and by nature I believe 2 is one and 1 is none.

The Rapit is crazy with a super long wheel base and plenty of open room under the body. I bashed it pretty hard and it still looks box new.

The Felony continues to be the coolest looking car and has crazy performance but I still not on that level yet. I mostly drive the Rustler or one of the Vendettas.

I need to figure out how to replace all the body pins on all my cars. This weekend I got my third body pin under the fingernail moment. Those moments really hurt.

I've ordered a lot of perfect pass and scorched parts for my felony. Who does similar stuff for the vendetta? Skid pads, infills for the wheel wheels, etc.

I have now added a 4th Vendetta I found in a small town hobby shop. I had to pay full price since they weren't reducing price to $200. But to assure I always have a running version of my favorite car makes it worth it.

At my local hobby shop I picked up my 3rd Felony, my second Rustler VXL 4x4, and on a whim the Traxxas Ford Raptor-R. I need a more creative car storage system. If you are wondering why I have many copies of the same car I am a bad driver and I am doing a lot of radio hacking with a SDR, and by nature I believe 2 is one and 1 is none.

The Rapit is crazy with a super long wheel base and plenty of open room under the body. I bashed it pretty hard and it still looks box new.

The Felony continues to be the coolest looking car and has crazy performance but I still not on that level yet. I mostly drive the Rustler or one of the Vendettas.

I need to figure out how to replace all the body pins on all my cars. This weekend I got my third body pin under the fingernail moment. Those moments really hurt.

I've ordered a lot of perfect pass and scorched parts for my felony. Who does similar stuff for the vendetta? Skid pads, infills for the wheel wheels, etc.
Get pull tab pins like the ones Hot Racing has. You can even push it in holding the tab.
20230821_120454.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back