56mm motor support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to believe it was a 56mm can in the m2c photo. I think This support is too small for a huge can above the 48mm they stated, so I may shave some material down to see if I can make it work for a 56mm motor. This thing is tiny

image.jpg

Hard to believe it was a 56mm can in the m2c photo. I think This support is too small for a huge can above the 48mm they stated, so I may shave some material down to see if I can make it work for a 56mm motor. This thing is tiny

View attachment 325678
Send me a message if shaving it down doesn’t work. I should be able to help.

Im using this support currently.
Print is myself and this is made for 56mm/2028 motor.
Downside is you need to print it yourself since this is only the SLT file

View attachment 325678
I was disappointed when I got mine as well. :ROFLMAO:

I was disappointed when I got mine as well. :ROFLMAO:
I’ll be real upset if this is not only short, but also a one jump chump. 😂 I’m a child.

I’ll probably find a use for this with another vehicle. I did some measuring with a soda can and I’d have to cut both ‘wings’ off the sides and essentially have a square bump stop of sorts, attached by a zip tie; which I guess is the intended purpose of this little piece. Still am blown away by the size. Told my sons it’s a choking hazard and not to put it in their mouths.

Guys, I'm telling you, this is easy to make and print.

Let's assume 57mm diameter can and 6mm zip tie width.

What other dimensions should it have?

How wide should the base be?
How long should the base be?
How high does the motor sit from the chassis?

Guys, I'm telling you, this is easy to make and print.

Let's assume 57mm diameter can and 6mm zip tie width.

What other dimensions should it have?

How wide should the base be?
How long should the base be?
How high does the motor sit from the chassis?
I don’t doubt you, brother. I’m just clowning around on this little thing. I don’t have motor in hand yet to even feel comfortable having something printed up just yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back