Kraton 6S Hard case Lipos for Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
I got my Kraton 6S yesterday and presently using 2 x 3S Spektrum Batteries which work well.

However I was going to get some 6S (for convenience) but Spektrum don't do 6S with hard cases. Looking around there don't seem to be many with Hard Cases and especially with IC5 or EC5 connectors.

Just wondering if you have any recommendations?

I got my Kraton 6S yesterday and presently using 2 x 3S Spektrum Batteries which work well.

However I was going to get some 6S (for convenience) but Spektrum don't do 6S with hard cases. Looking around there don't seem to be many with Hard Cases and especially with IC5 or EC5 connectors.

For bashing, I run Hoovo 6s packs! Stay balanced and won’t break the bank.

HOOVO 22.2V 6000mAh 60C 6S LiPo Battery with EC5 Plug for RC Quadcopter Truck Boat Airplane Helicopter UAV Drone FPV https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MQT98D...abc_PAWEZ20P7VWEXA8YWJEC?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

SMC, hobbystar make some, Gen Ace makes a semi-hard PVC pack.

I have one I’m selling for $50. It’s been used six times.

B45E7C70-0B96-4AF9-A156-3C607FACFD99.jpeg

C410112E-EAA2-4ABA-B318-24FCD4CEDB17.jpeg

Thanks for the replies all, probably should have mentioned I'm in the UK, I had a look and the HOOVO don't seem to be available here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back