6s High profile wing mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of, literally just placed an order.
Blue,red,green,white and black are the colors that will be carried.
I will take a rainbow colored one then 🤣🤘🏻

There something you need to tell me sir???
I will take the Seinfeld route and say

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

There's a reason I don't paint my bodies, I couldn't stand to bash that beautiful Talion and risk scratching the body.
That’s her park shell. She has a standard red talion body for bashing… then it’ll get cleaned and the black body goes back on for the shelf :)

OK seems I somehow missed this thread, probably because my Mojave and DR8 are ’wing-less’, but wow couple of things:
1. that flexible wing mount rocks big time 👍
2. @Rcproponent that black Talion is just TOO good looking 👌👌👌
3. @Lovestricken I pretty sure it does, but can you confirm the EXB bumper on your website fits the Mojave (EXB) and any indication how much shipping to the Netherlands would be🤞

OK seems I somehow missed this thread, probably because my Mojave and DR8 are ’wing-less’, but wow couple of things:
1. that flexible wing mount rocks big time 👍
2. @Rcproponent that black Talion is just TOO good looking 👌👌👌
3. @Lovestricken I pretty sure it does, but can you confirm the EXB bumper on your website fits the Mojave (EXB) and any indication how much shipping to the Netherlands would be🤞
The exb bumper on my website is not for the Mojave. But I can say I have parts out there in testing. I won't release anything until I know it is flawless

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back