Kraton 6s Kraton Recommended Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bharak14

Reaction score
So I haven't done anything in the hobby in 10+ years but looking to get back into it and think I'll be going with the Kraton 6s (general bashing & just messing around)

Done a bit of research here and there but looking to get some recommendations on what upgrades are suggested immediately out of the box as well as some battery/charger recommendations

Not looking to go over the top with upgrades initially but also prefer to buy quality when warranted

Wheelie Bar.

Start with 4S LiPos....then move to 6S if you feel the need. Stick with the stock pinion for now.

Then have fun and learn the car. Replace whatever breaks.

For the wheelie bar the stock one from the Notorious works https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/wheelie-bar-set/ARAC9493.html

Aluminum chassis braces, most any of the aftermarket ones will work but it is better to get the front chassis brace with the M4 screw on the front instead of the ones with the M3 screw. The Kraton 6s EXB front uses an M4 screw. The M2C Racing one does as well, but it is currently out of stock. I am sure the Just Bash It chassis brace does as well but if you go that route double check that it uses the M4 screw on the front.

Optional, put a carbon fiber sleeve over the outside of the aluminum tower to tower brace, you want something with a 10mm ID and 12Mmm OD like this glossy or matte cut to length and that will give you enough to do 2 tower to tower braces.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back