Typhon 6s Motor Fan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
??
lol i make it wider because i don't want it to fall over all the time ?
I already have kraton hubs on my car so it's a little wider.
So I have 2.8 badlands, but that makes to motor tot hot
plus he stutters a bit with acceleration ? does not like him to drive.
then it's like an outcast and i don't like that

well I don't know yet because it is 200 euros worth of parts if I order it at ronsrc.
I think kraton arms are a bit exaggerated on a typhon ? but who knows if I have kraton parts left over
Your RC flips on it's side often? That's odd, mine doesn't do that but rarely, couldn't be due to inertia in hard turns at high speeds could it? Maybe apply a little throttle control in the turns at the appropriate times to slow your forward progression enough to allow for turning hard without flipping would help? The Kraton has a pretty low cg, so does the Typhon so I'm confused how flipping on the side is such an issue for you, especially considering the 6s models all come with sway bars installed which help to lessen this affect even more...just saying ;)

Your RC flips on it's side often? That's odd, mine doesn't do that but rarely, couldn't be due to inertia in hard turns at high speeds could it? Maybe apply a little throttle control in the turns at the appropriate times to slow your forward progression enough to allow for turning hard without flipping would help? The Kraton has a pretty low cg, so does the Typhon so I'm confused how flipping on the side is such an issue for you, especially considering the 6s models all come with sway bars installed which help to lessen this affect even more...just saying ;)
Yeah my Typhon 6s is about the most well controlled RC I’ve ever ran. The EXB soaks up bumps better, but it wont corner the same.

Yeah my Typhon 6s is about the most well controlled RC I’ve ever ran. The EXB soaks up bumps better, but it wont corner the same.
But doesn't the exb have a different overall setup than the 6s blx? Meaning, the suspension being stiffer would lend to tipping more.often, maybe the sway bar needs to be strengthened somehow? My Kraton 6s is possibly the most stable vehicle I've ever driven. My Senton likes to roll way more than the Kraton but the Senton likes to get back on it's feet on its own more too so it's kind of a wash ;)

But doesn't the exb have a different overall setup than the 6s blx? Meaning, the suspension being stiffer would lend to tipping more.often, maybe the sway bar needs to be strengthened somehow? My Kraton 6s is possibly the most stable vehicle I've ever driven. My Senton likes to roll way more than the Kraton but the Senton likes to get back on it's feet on its own more too so it's kind of a wash ;)
When jumping the EXB is way better all around. When driving in a track like setup, the Typhon would lap the EXB.

Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I don’t get the widening of a Typhon. I am seriously considering using Senton arms to narrow mine.
It seemed to make mine a little more stable. The Mojave arms widen it about a half inch on both sides, and my offroad one I widened all the way out since I live on a gravel road with a lot of rough terrain. I also run the talion tires on it since decent sized rocks bounced it around on the tiny typhon tires.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back