Limitless 6S Speed Run with New Scorched RC Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what A great place to test cars.
It would be fun to rip around an Infraction there.
You should post in the speed thread that way we will see it and I can add you to the list.
If you post all your PBs with what car and what cells I will get you added.

what A great place to test cars.
It would be fun to rip around an Infraction there.
You should post in the speed thread that way we will see it and I can add you to the list.
If you post all your PBs with what car and what cells I will get you added.
Thanks! Its a fantastic spot, but will need more space here soon for faster passes. Attach the link here for the speed run thread, cant seem to find it.
Vibrations like this kill rpms..input cups would help u alot also.
Thats some hella vibration. Aren't the v2s a little better cause of the longer rear spool?

I run these tekno ones,awesome cups with huge 2.5mm grubs an spin perfect

Screenshot_20230411-140810_eBay.jpg

Rather go with scorched if you can…. Instead of tossing another brands stocker. The cups from scorched are 10x better by the time you buy one or two it comes out around the same price point
Ya,only take a month an a half to get unless in the states..these are better than the scorched ones.ive tried both.scorched ones wear much faster since they aren't steel.the most expensive parts aren't always the best..these will help ya keep your car on the road😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆

I run these tekno ones,awesome cups with huge 2.5mm grubs an spin perfect

View attachment 292011
I have those on every build I’ve done except the current two, where I went with the Scorched cups. Haven’t run them yet. 😊. The Tekno cups are fantastic and are holding up great with very little grooving after many packs.

Ya,only take a month an a half to get unless in the states..these are better than the scorched ones.ive tried both.scorched ones wear much faster since they aren't steel.the most expensive parts aren't always the best..these will help ya keep your car on the road😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆
Little of an exaggeration? Normally get my scorched stuff within 2 or 3 days. But I’m sure there are cases where it takes longer. But I’m pretty certain that a few people here can vouch on it. Anyway each to their own 🤷‍♂️👍

I’m really hoping they are indeed hardened steel, as that’s what they’re advertised as being. Not that I don’t love the Tekno cups, because that’s all I’ve used since now. You haven’t had good luck with these?
https://scorchedparts.co.uk/product...mm-shaft-ball-end?_pos=1&_sid=717d4b0f9&_ss=r
I have had ZERO issues. 🤷‍♂️ but then again you can’t have them slapping around either that will cause wear. They typically come with orings. I’m still using my very first set from last year which have at least 100+ runs

I have had ZERO issues. 🤷‍♂️ but then again you can’t have them slapping around either that will cause wear. They typically come with orings. I’m still using my very first set from last year which have at least 100+ runs
Good feedback, thanks. In addition to o-rings I also keep the Arrma drive cup inserts in stock. They stick up in there real good.

I’m really hoping they are indeed hardened steel, as that’s what they’re advertised as being. Not that I don’t love the Tekno cups, because that’s all I’ve used since now. You haven’t had good luck with these?
https://scorchedparts.co.uk/product...mm-shaft-ball-end?_pos=1&_sid=717d4b0f9&_ss=r
I've tried them all.my 8s eats car eats shafts non stop stock ones last as long as titanium.it gets ran alot thou.back to back 8s hits in the 150s kills the pins quikly .imo Ramjam quility an longevity is much better than scorched...I got a trident to try an I've been crashing since I put it in...have been about to run it..this tekno cup has been on this car for over a year with stock diff housing ..probly 20 12000w++ 150++mph hits an even a 162 with zero failures.spins true and doesn't eat up bearings like most others do to stock housings at those speeds.ive tried all the scorched stuff,,it looks great thou,I gives 2 shiots how it looks just concerned about that #.

20230411_215855.jpg

I've tried them all.my 8s eats car eats shafts non stop stock ones last as long as titanium.it gets ran alot thou.back to back 8s hits in the 150s kills the pins quikly .imo Ramjam quility an longevity is much better than scorched...I got a trident to try an I've been crashing since I put it in...have been about to run it..this tekno cup has been on this car for over a year with stock diff housing ..probly 20 12000w++ 150++mph hits an even a 162 with zero failures.spins true and doesn't eat up bearings like most others do to stock housings at those speeds.ive tried all the scorched stuff,,it looks great thou,I gives 2 shiots how it looks just concerned about that #.

View attachment 292106
Shoulda seen the shiot show alot of us went through before they invented the extended,pinncio spools..I spent over 1000$ worth shaft on 2 cars that year..shafts can do some major damage when they go flying around in chassis at speed..anything over 130 an watch out..haven't owned a longer wheelbase car since that year..I can run 150s with stock shafts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back