Limitless New fastest rc in the world! Scorched Rc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit..it linked the commercial? One more time.......

Ffs please be the right one...
On Hoons!?!?!? 😂
But for our purposes, any record would be for wheel driven rigs only, no jets allowed!

On Hoons!?!?!? 😂
But for our purposes, any record would be for wheel driven rigs only, no jets allowed!
See I always wondered why the "world record" isn't classified by cell or motor etc. Because there are so many variables. But technically, that IS an RC, a surface RC even. Same with belts/chains/shafts. I know it's done here with cell count but still......
And I laughed at the Hoons too

See I always wondered why the "world record" isn't classified by cell or motor etc. Because there are so many variables. But technically, that IS an RC, a surface RC even. Same with belts/chains/shafts. I know it's done here with cell count but still......
I enjoyed watching it. That kid’s talented for sure, and also well spoken. I’m sure he’ll do quite well for himself on YT. There was a link to his first jet-car video in one of our speed running threads awhile back.
As for the official records (not our AF competitions) they are classed as wheel driven, non-wheel driven propulsion, jet aircraft, piston driven aircraft, electric aircraft, etc.
Here are the current Rossa classes for surface vehicles:
IMG_2615.jpeg

Dammit..it linked the commercial? One more time.......

Ffs please be the right one...
That's awesome.wow another contender I see.looks promising..we got some crazy ideas out there.keep em coming 👍
It is a RC car .👍

That's awesome.wow another contender I see.looks promising..we got some crazy ideas out there.keep em coming 👍

It is a RC car .👍
Read post #63 above for clarification. Yes, it’s an RC car, but in a different class for records, as it should be. It is Non Wheel Driven.

That's for Rossa though.
Even though everyone else in the world runs GPS and not traps like ROSSA, we all still sort of follow the ROSSA classifications of different categories.
The big thing I think ROSSA is missing is a 1/7 scale class and separation with single and dual motor builds.

Even though everyone else in the world runs GPS and not traps like ROSSA, we all still sort of follow the ROSSA classifications of different categories.
The big thing I think ROSSA is missing is a 1/7 scale class and separation with single and dual motor builds.
But if he breaks the world record and does not do it at Rossa wouldn't he still get the credit??
Wasn't it James McCoy who just tied for world's record and he didn't do at Rossa .🤷

But if he breaks the world record and does not do it at Rossa wouldn't he still get the credit??
Wasn't it James McCoy who just tied for world's record and he didn't do at Rossa .🤷
On ROSSAs site they would not recognize James because he didn't follow their rules running through speed traps.
I believe he owns a set of speed traps. I think if he cared to he could set them up but that methodology is old school and everyone needs to get away from that in my opinion.
Even David's run was 216 through the traps and was at 219 after the traps was captured on GPS.

And now quad motors.

The real question here is, is there really any true benefit to multiple motors? The only two I can think of is weight and torque.
In reality, multiple motors can't make a motor go faster than it's max rpm. It isn't like a shot of nitrous in a 1:1 street tuner. But it can supply more torque to keep pushing the speed up. Meaning the speed of the rig, not the motor. The trade off would be acceleration. The added weight will make up for the required downforce as we know the body shape and wings can only create so much. Even still, it does get to a point where it's all counter-productive for the scale of the rig.
Taking all that into consideration, it's obvious where the future of speedrunning and world records is heading. There is really only two directions for it to go. Larger scale or gearboxes designed to allow gearing changes. The fact that these rigs run the same gearing from start to finish is a hold back. Anyone who has ridden bicycles, motorcycles or manual transmission cars will understand where I'm going with that. None of the above would be very good at all on one set of gears. An rc would really benefit on a speedrun with a gearbox designed to increase the strain on the motor in at least 2 or 3 shifts in gearing. If it can be done in a crawler, why not a speed runner?
6 jet engines 😁👍

Who will be the first to send their rig to the moon😆👍
NASA

The other benefit would be bigger gear is driving the little gear (using 2 motors) I haven’t fully committed to spending the money needed to build this, that is my main concern.

The real question here is, is there really any true benefit to multiple motors? The only two I can think of is weight and torque.
In reality, multiple motors can't make a motor go faster than it's max rpm. It isn't like a shot of nitrous in a 1:1 street tuner. But it can supply more torque to keep pushing the speed up. Meaning the speed of the rig, not the motor. The trade off would be acceleration. The added weight will make up for the required downforce as we know the body shape and wings can only create so much. Even still, it does get to a point where it's all counter-productive for the scale of the rig.
Taking all that into consideration, it's obvious where the future of speedrunning and world records is heading. There is really only two directions for it to go. Larger scale or gearboxes designed to allow gearing changes. The fact that these rigs run the same gearing from start to finish is a hold back. Anyone who has ridden bicycles, motorcycles or manual transmission cars will understand where I'm going with that. None of the above would be very good at all on one set of gears. An rc would really benefit on a speedrun with a gearbox designed to increase the strain on the motor in at least 2 or 3 shifts in gearing. If it can be done in a crawler, why not a speed runner?

NASA
I can picture nasa holding a arrma speed rig in there hands on the moon .then another one pulls out a 8s rig and does some bashing 🤣
I wounder if someone could make a transmitter that we could manually change gears .like a 1/1 manual transmission car or truck.we would need a transmission that allows this also.🤔

I can picture nasa holding a arrma speed rig in there hands on the moon .then another one pulls out a 8s rig and does some bashing 🤣
I wounder if someone could make a transmitter that we could manually change gears .like a 1/1 manual transmission car or truck.we would need a transmission that allows this also.🤔
A guy on YouTube made one but I doubt it would be reliable at those kind of speeds

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back