Limitless New fastest rc in the world! Scorched Rc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
David from Scorched Rc. 216 mph through the traps at Rossa, 219 mph on the gps before he made it to the traps
Screenshot_20230513_130131_Facebook.jpg

At 219mph, does it matter? :unsure: :LOL:
Nope. But I would like to see it. Well, you barely see it anyways :LOL:. Even my thunder truck with some upgrades can beat any car at work 0 to 60. Even my friend's 700hp supercharged Mustang GT (most likely). All these fast RC vehicles are simply AMAZING

That is Awesome!!! I have been waiting for someone to beat the previous record forever.
The previous record was set just a few weeks ago by James McCoy. 216 mph. That record broke Tony Ingalls record of 208 mph which was only about a week before that. This year will see the number climb rapidly and mid 220's is not out of the question

For those who want to see what 216mph looks like (presumably the 219mph was post traps as someone mentioned that it was still accelerating after it passed through the traps).
That was so awesome! Good for David! Someone mentioned in another thread the other day that the WR body had fallen out of favor and nobody was really running them anymore. I’ll bet that changes now!
David‘s a great guy, good to see him have the record…for the moment!

I wonder if it's physically possible for an RC To reach 300 mph?. 219 MPH is not too far from that

I wonder if it's physically possible for an RC To reach 300 mph?. 219 MPH is not too far from that
Not until major upgrades in tire tech take place.

At minimum, not until someone figures out a better wheel/tire. It's already a problem keeping them in one piece at 200mph, 300mph is definitely going to be beyond their capabilities.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back