Limitless New fastest rc in the world! Scorched Rc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you’re spot on. I’ve thought the same about the 2.6 diff mod as opposed to the GP5’s. I’m pretty sure they could drop even lower. I want a 2.3!
Any machinists around with the skills to make some custom ring & pinion gears? :)

I saw some comments when James broke the long existing record last year expressing skepticism, and others who thought he was going to be a “one and done” guy. Nice to see him continuing to push the records. Mad skills, I can’t even imagine driving that well at those kind of speeds and he makes it look easy! He’s clearly no flash in the pan. Nice job, sir!

Maybe we need a sticky thread for new fastest rc car in the world as this is likely going to keep going up and up....
I never thought the tires would hold past 210. Then we saw the 218 and 219 mph runs. I said to myself, surely this is it....
Now the bar has been raised again LOL

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/new-worlds-fastest-rc-car-222-mph-james-mccoy.63308/
I heard him say thanks to Thomas about his BSR's at the end of the video. Wonder if he's working with them on special compounds for the speeds he's achieving now.

I heard him say thanks to Thomas about his BSR's at the end of the video. Wonder if he's working with them on special compounds for the speeds he's achieving now.
Considering what tires looked like after 200+mph runs, I wouldn't be surprised.

I guess Thomas is the name of the guy who took over BSR?
I spoke to John (the OG) a few years ago and heard later that he was no longer running the business...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back