8s wing mount testers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Well I see this got your attention lol.
I am in the final testing phases of a 8s wing mount. After many revisions and complete redesigns might be on to something that can take the abuse of a 30+ lb rig. I have a handful of testers but want to get the parts out there in a real world scenario. Getting it tested under all driving experience levels.
Looking for a few people to try this part out.
Will be needing you to run your rig hard and often. Be in the USA and able to enjoy the testing experience. If all goes well I have a few other parts in the works you may be able to give me a hand with. Tekno, corraly and Traxxas parts are in the pipeline.

I know a part needed for the mini e revo
I will test any parts for cars i have in a heartbeat
What part is that? Even if it isn’t worth a mass production I will get you one brother

This one
23394DCC-7D61-4ED1-82EE-D80FFB0076C5.jpeg

Still waiting on parts to get my car running ill send pics and videos of the wing mount when working
Also it would be cool if you make body protectors for cars like the kraton that use titanium screws so when you flip or wheels it'll spark

This oneView attachment 180623
Still waiting on parts to get my car running ill send pics and videos of the wing mount when working
Also it would be cool if you make body protectors for cars like the kraton that use titanium screws so when you flip or wheels it'll spark
I am a one man operation. I am mostly trying to solve issues that don’t have fixes yet. That’s why I don’t waste my time on fan mount or covers. Skid guards or things like that. But I will see what I can’t do with the max mount and skid guards if that is what you would like lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back