Kraton A lucky combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Kraton base , talion towers , asuga shocks , 13t , 6s and pouring rain allowed for some control of the copperhead 2 LP tyres , some proper lovely slides had , my lawn is a mud pit thanks to our endless rain
IMG_8759.jpeg

IMG_8770.png
IMG_8771.jpeg
IMG_8773.png
IMG_8775.png

IMG_8793.jpeg

Kraton base , talion towers , asuga shocks , 13t , 6s and pouring rain allowed for some control of the copperhead 2 LP tyres , some proper lovely slides had , my lawn is a mud pit thanks to our endless rain
View attachment 350235

View attachment 350236View attachment 350237View attachment 350238View attachment 350239

View attachment 350240
That’s one nice thing about Kratons and Typhons. They don’t Hoover a bunch of crap inside the chassis. The post-bash insides look great! Got a Mojave? 🙄

That’s one nice thing about Kratons and Typhons. They don’t Hoover a bunch of crap inside the chassis. The post-bash insides look great! Got a Mojave? 🙄
The after photo was after it had been hosed out 👍🏻 but it was still fairly clean , although I forgot to put the front mudguards in 🍻

The after photo was after it had been hosed out 👍🏻 but it was still fairly clean , although I forgot to put the front mudguards in 🍻
Lather ‘em up and hose ‘em down!
That used to be what I said about the women, but now my focus has shifted…

Back