A whales vagina

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Typhon Mega

Was going to title it farm stuff but figured that’s way to boring!
Ima post pics of work I do and or should be doing here !
Your welcome.😀😀

I’ll start with a couple pics of the small shop . “Ron’s base of operations”
When I first got there obviously a storm or wind or whatever had blown the metal off the roof and folded it over like a sardine can
It has been exposed to the elements for many years , like 20
Rain , snow heat cold critters you name it !!!
I didn’t have the coin at the time to purchase 20ft x 4ft sheets of corrugated metal so I folded that beotch back over and layed the screws to it …
Been like that ever since …
Couple small leaks
But hey …..
IMG_1390.jpeg
IMG_1391.jpeg
IMG_1392.jpeg

Found a piece to patch this last section and layed some tar and different types of sealer on it a viola !!!!
Semi weather proof shop !!!!!!!
IMG_1393.jpeg

Was going to title it farm stuff but figured that’s way to boring!
Ima post pics of work I do and or should be doing here !
Your welcome.😀😀

I’ll start with a couple pics of the small shop . “Ron’s base of operations”
When I first got there obviously a storm or wind or whatever had blown the metal off the roof and folded it over like a sardine can
It has been exposed to the elements for many years , like 20
Rain , snow heat cold critters you name it !!!
I didn’t have the coin at the time to purchase 20ft x 4ft sheets of corrugated metal so I folded that beotch back over and layed the screws to it …
Been like that ever since …
Couple small leaks
But hey …..
View attachment 318667View attachment 318668View attachment 318669
Found a piece to patch this last section and layed some tar and different types of sealer on it a viola !!!!
Semi weather proof shop !!!!!!! View attachment 318670
Lil work an ya got an awesome HE-SHED..

Groundhogs had made a groundhog version of NYC under the concrete slab of the shop !
I had no idea they could do so much damage …
The tunnel system they had (have) …
They dug all the base (ground concrete sits on ) out of at least one corner of shop floor ..
That , combined with the roof being open to the elements allowing rain to come in and then freeze in these harsh CALIFORNIA winters caused the 6in concrete floor to collapse!
Good times
I added some steel drilled into “good” part of shop floor and broken 10ft x 10ft portion connected the two with rebar threw some ol hog paneling in there and over time pit like 50 bags of bag mix Crete (I’m poor)
The fiberglass shop doors were broke and jacked bad from “family” ransacking the place prior to my purchase…
Believe it or not I pressure washed the old fiberglass doors and used SHOEGOO to repair the broken sections and repaired the doors !!!
Then I began working on the old Reznor NG gas furnace that was COMPLETELY full of chipmunk poop and nest !
Omg !!!!!!
More pics later

Groundhogs had made a groundhog version of NYC under the concrete slab of the shop !
I had no idea they could do so much damage …
The tunnel system they had (have) …
They dug all the base (ground concrete sits on ) out of at least one corner of shop floor ..
That , combined with the roof being open to the elements allowing rain to come in and then freeze in these harsh CALIFORNIA winters caused the 6in concrete floor to collapse!
Good times
I added some steel drilled into “good” part of shop floor and broken 10ft x 10ft portion connected the two with rebar threw some ol hog paneling in there and over time pit like 50 bags of bag mix Crete (I’m poor)
The fiberglass shop doors were broke and jacked bad from “family” ransacking the place prior to my purchase…
Believe it or not I pressure washed the old fiberglass doors and used SHOEGOO to repair the broken sections and repaired the doors !!!
Then I began working on the old Reznor NG gas furnace that was COMPLETELY full of chipmunk poop and nest !
Omg !!!!!!
More pics later
Wow!! Alot of work.. hopefully you got it at a good price. It's an investment though so, worth it I'm betting. Looks like a nice slice of american pie you bought there. Congrats🍻

You know you clicked on this thread cause of the Title!!!
You sick bastards !!
Lol
Jesus Harold Christ, of course we did! How could we not click on that! And hey, whale we‘re on the subject…
Thanks for giving an “in” to properly contemplate a female whales genitalia. That is honestly a subject I’ve never given thought to. And what about the males? Are they hung like a whale?
Goddamn it Ron, now I’m going to have to Google that and then erase my search history. Thanks a lot, man…
Major Edit!
HOLY LIVING F**K!!!
The blue whale penis is the largest in the animal kingdom. It is commonly cited as having an average penis length of 2.5 metres (8 ft 2 in) to 3 metres (9.8 ft) and a diameter of 30 centimetres (12 in) to 36 centimetres (14 in).

Now that’s a Moby D!ck!
Just to be clear, I’m the first to coin the phrase “hung like a whale.” I think it could get some traction.

Last edited:
They did..
But what's it attached to..?
My newest favorite aquatic mammal!
And there is an entire Wiki page dedicated to a blue whale’s penis. Now I understand why.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_whale_penis
Apologies, Ron. I think your farm thread is now properly derailed. But it’s totally on you, man.
And now that I think about it, I’ve always kind of wondered why female blue whales were always smiling…

Last edited:
You know you clicked on this thread cause of the Title!!!
You sick bastards !!
Lol
HaHa! Yeah, it's like "My strange addiction" tv show.. I just wanna feel normal about drinking my own urine from a mason jar, ya know? Not weird..🤷‍♂️
They did..
But what's it attached to..?
Brandon of course, silly!!

From their Chief all the way down to their patrol officers...
Absolutely Deplorable actions exhibited by those who Had the Training and Hardware to protect All those kids.

They Should have just allow the parents to storm that school!
The dads and moms would have saved Most ,if not all those kids and teachers by themselves with their bare hands if given the chance.

From their Chief all the way down to their patrol officers...
Absolutely Deplorable actions exhibited by those who Had the Training and Hardware to protect All those kids.

They Should have just allow the parents to storm that school!
The dads and moms would have saved Most ,if not all those kids and teachers by themselves with their bare hands if given the chance.
I could forgive them for leaving me in there to be shot..but not my kids. Or any kids. Makes my blood boil.

I could forgive them for leaving me in there to be shot..but not my kids. Or any kids. Makes my blood boil.

I know!
Same here!!
I lived my life- Be More than willing to sacrifice myself for my kids (or whomever I could have come across) racing in there.

In fact all those agents/SWAT had to do was select a couple of willing/volunteered parents that Wanted to GO in!
Take off their bulletproof vests** and give it to those Willing parents and let them go save their children.

** ESPECIALLY off of the cops who were only there doing Crowd control -out across the streets.
They didn't need their vests to herd distraught parents..

Back