A whales vagina

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to haul in some scrap steal today …
Some old haros, deal that is drug behind a cultivar to level ground …
Old JD cycle bar mower …
Just random stuff that’s been sitting around rotting for years .
There were also several property markers that I had removed when clearing the land
These particular property markers were OLD 9 ft sections of railroad track
Buried 4 ft in the ground set in 4ft diameter freakin concrete!!!
These property marker have been there since Godzilla was a road lizard !!!!
I Mean!!!
They are VERY old
I spent many hours hammer drilling concrete off of them to take them in for clean scrap !!!!!
I get to this MFn scrap yard and of course railroad track sections are on the bottom of several tons of steel ….
Ol boy at the scale says .
We don’t take railroad track !
Of course I’m like …… what ?
What you mesn ?
He says “ we don’t take railroad track without express written consent from CSX and I think BNSF “
I was like WTF ?
These are mine dude
Why would I ask CSX to sell / scrap something that’s MFn MINE ?
These markers have been on the property probably longer than CSX has been a company!!!!
Anyhoo fuggers wouldn’t take them .
I just thought it was quite ridiculous!!!!!
I’m considering suing CSX and charging them for having them on my property (considering they are preventing me from selling my stuff saying it’s theirs “
Chitbslls
Pic of 3 of above mentioned property markers….
View attachment 323538View attachment 323539
Notice the fencing d so till on at least one of said markers
And the obvious concrete stains….
Grrrrrrrrrrr
1. I’ve never heard of any scrapyard anywhere that took rails. Think about it, you’d have every meth head around with a stolen grinder hacking up active tracks everywhere for scrap money. And,
2. You need your head examined for wanting to get rid of those rails in the first place. Good God, man! You’re a welder, right? Got torches? Got ideas?

THAT just blows donkey dikk!!

Next thing you know..
You're Not allowed to sale oil -drilled off your land til you get written permission from Exxon!

What's this world coming too...
Funny
2nd load I hauled in had big ass GREEN PANELS THAT saidv
JOHN MOTHER FUGGIN DEERE rite on em.
You know I asked ok boy at scale ….
“ Hey , do I gotta ask John Deere if I can scrap these “ ?
He didn’t think it was as funny as I did !!!
Lol
Lololok

Sleep on it, come up with an idea, and do a build log with whatever you decide to do with those rails. 😊
I know you already know you can build some great trailers out of them…

1. I’ve never heard of any scrapyard anywhere that took rails. Think about it, you’d have every meth head around with a stolen grinder hacking up active tracks everywhere for scrap money. And,
2. You need your head examined for wanting to get rid of those rails in the first place. Good God, man! You’re a welder, right? Got torches? Got ideas?
Dan
You know dam well I was gonna keep a couple !!!!
Cmon man
And thief’s gonna steal no matter what….
Don’t mean I should have to ask to sell poop I paid for …..
Thieves steal cars all the time
Do you have to ask to sell your car ?
PS
I don’t think my plasma cutter would cut through em

No, but the scrapyard now has to document the scrapping of the catalytic converters that the junkies and crack heads cut off of your car that you don’t need permission to sell. 😊

Dan
You know dam well I was gonna keep a couple !!!!
Cmon man
And thief’s gonna steal no matter what….
Don’t mean I should have to ask to sell poop I paid for …..

Exactly!

I don't see chop shops calling the original vehicle owners IF they can part out their pinched rides...

No, but the scrapyard now has to document the scrapping of the catalytic converters that the junkies and crack heads cut off of your car that you don’t need permission to sell. 😊

What do they write on the documentation...?

Identification -
Crack Head #1 , provided 5 catalytic converters on September 22, 2023

Crack Head #2 , provided 3 cats on September 22, 2023

Junkies #1 , provided 12 mufflers

I’m not disagreeing with lunacy
I not too long ago had to get new converters for the navigator …
I was told you can make good money taking them to scrap yard …
Just FYI
THIS is only the 4th time I’ve ever been to a scrap yard so I’m not real familiar with the companies….
I call scrap yard
Said I had 4 converters off my MFn vehicle!
My vehicle.
That I wanted to help the environment by selling them for scrap .
They told me that I had to go to the PO PO station and fill out something…
I was like wait wait wait a second …
You want Ron Mother Fuggin Burgandy to ask the Rollers permission to sell something that’s Mine ?
These people have lost their ever loving minds …..
If such restrictions were doing anything to stop the black market on converters…we wouldn’t have to worry about them binging stolen now would we ?
Let me find out your a gun grabber Dan and we will break rite up !!!
😅🤣

I’m not disagreeing with lunacy
I not too long ago had to get new converters for the navigator …
I was told you can make good money taking them to scrap yard …
Just FYI
THIS is only the 4th time I’ve ever been to a scrap yard so I’m not real familiar with the companies….
I call scrap yard
Said I had 4 converters off my MFn vehicle!
My vehicle.
That I wanted to help the environment by selling them for scrap .
They told me that I had to go to the PO PO station and fill out something…
I was like wait wait wait a second …
You want Ron Mother Fuggin Burgandy to ask the Rollers permission to sell something that’s Mine ?
These people have lost their ever loving minds …..
If such restrictions were doing anything to stop the black market on converters…we wouldn’t have to worry about them binging stolen now would we ?
Let me find out your a gun grabber Dan and we will break rite up !!!
😅🤣
I do loves to grab me some guns on occasion. I have a range on my property and pretty much the whole neighborhood knows that my land weighs more than most because of all the ordinance I’ve sent down range over the years. Word gets around? Maybe why I never had the cats sawed off my pickup. A lot of local folks did. We’ve had a bad rash of cat thefts over the last couple years around here.

I do loves to grab me some guns on occasion. I have a range on my property and pretty much the whole neighborhood knows that my land weighs more than most because of all the ordinance I’ve sent down range over the years. Word gets around? Maybe why I never had the cats sawed off my pickup. A lot of local folks did. We’ve had a bad rash of cat thefts over the last couple years around here.

I would Love to see the police leave a bait car with a bear trap above the catalytic converter so it would snap down onto anyone who tries to saw off the cat...
( Just like those old school ancient pyramids with the booby traps to protect the treasures from grave robbers.. )

Nice little surprise -Paid for by the courtesy of the taxpayers.

One down !!!!
Pulled it down with “186.5” !!!
IMG_5385.jpeg

IMG_8860.jpeg
IMG_8862.jpeg

Awesome! So… If it were me I think I’d fire up the old plasma cutter and cut four feet off the end, flip it up, and elevate it over a fire pit for a wood fired hot tub. Or deep frying entire, large tunas. Or for, you know, boiling trespassers or something.
30” deep or so would make a great stock tank or cistern, too.

This sum beotch is bigger than one might think!!!!!
Keep in mind this is the “small one “
Had to get it closer to the machine shed as plasma cutter is 220 and no long 220 cord so FML !!!
The lil baby tractor will not drag the SMALL tank so I ended up rolling it !!!
Ya ……
My fear was the SOB would take off rolling and flatten the shop !!!!
Any who I got it where I wanted it and didn’t flatten shop
MFer is HEAVY !!!!!?
IMG_8947.jpeg
IMG_8948.jpeg
IMG_8949.jpeg

I’m probably gonna be a millionaire from scrapping it !!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This sum beotch is bigger than one might think!!!!!
Keep in mind this is the “small one “
Had to get it closer to the machine shed as plasma cutter is 220 and no long 220 cord so FML !!!
The lil baby tractor will not drag the SMALL tank so I ended up rolling it !!!
Ya ……
My fear was the SOB would take off rolling and flatten the shop !!!!
Any who I got it where I wanted it and didn’t flatten shop
MFer is HEAVY !!!!!?
View attachment 326003View attachment 326004View attachment 326005
I’m probably gonna be a millionaire from scrapping it !!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
While you’re in the process of cutting it up, the Gods of Steel and Art require at least a small segment to be cut out in some sort of artistic shape. Make a sign for your ranch or something. Or an Arrma Forum logo. Anything. The Gods shall not be denied!

While you’re in the process of cutting it up, the Gods of Steel and Art require at least a small segment to be cut out in some sort of artistic shape. Make a sign for your ranch or something. Or an Arrma Forum logo. Anything. The Gods shall not be denied!
Man you’ve seen my “builds”. !!
I ain’t gotta artistic bone in my body.
But I’ll try
It’ll probably be a Vagina or something…
Lol

Back