Infraction adjusting camber, what sort of angle should i be aiming for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Been running my infraction alot recently and just finished my first set of tires and i noticed the inside of the tire had worn all the way through leaving an open sorta cut all the way around when the outside still has life left in it so im wondering what sort of camber should i be running front and rear to even out the wear a bit without affect handling?

Been running my infraction alot recently and just finished my first set of tires and i noticed the inside of the tire had worn all the way through leaving an open sorta cut all the way around when the outside still has life left in it so im wondering what sort of camber should i be running front and rear to even out the wear a bit without affect handling?
I would keep it right around -1 to -2 degrees.. I'm like you I like to wear my tires even.. plus I think too much camber, can have a negative impact on handeling.. usually factory camber is a little much imo!! 😎

I would keep it right around -1 to -2 degrees.. I'm like you I like to wear my tires even.. plus I think too much camber, can have a negative impact on handeling.. usually factory camber is a little much imo!! 😎
Cool thanks, will try that see if I get a bit more life

I've been testing suspension stuff for awhile now, the best thing you can do is get adjustable rear toe suspension hinges and set it around -1° of toe. Toe kills tires and the factory -3° is too much for asphalt.

I think the factory camber is -2°.... Setting it to 0-1° helped a little with wear when I couldn't adjust the toe. Ever since I've adjusted the toe I set the camber back to -2° and the tires wear beautifully.

I've been testing suspension stuff for awhile now, the best thing you can do is get adjustable rear toe suspension hinges and set it around -1° of toe. Toe kills tires and the factory -3° is too much for asphalt.

I think the factory camber is -2°.... Setting it to 0-1° helped a little with wear when I couldn't adjust the toe. Ever since I've adjusted the toe I set the camber back to -2° and the tires wear beautifully.
What are adjustable rear toe suspension hinges, I feel like a noob again!! 🤣

I'm still new and learning, are you using a specific tool for setting your toe and camber? Thanks

Gotta join the cool kids club and go with the crazy camber:
1675450545603.png

You will need these three things to make sure you are good. Do not hesitate they are worth the money and there also may better options. Let me know if you find any. No need to rebuild you car. Your RC needs to be aligned and balanced just like a real car.

1 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076X6S94N?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
2. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BOM080?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details << there is a smaller version pick one.
3. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0006O7O0Y?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back