Kraton ADU Racing Parts!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge fan of the suspension mounts with the inserts, those inserts wear down rather fast.
Was my concern. I'm not saying they do or don't, but am weary.. I realize the parts aren't really expensive, more about time spent wrenching and in particular, waiting on parts that I don't want to go through.
Perhaps I am the first to ask for them? IDK, but seems unlikely to me. Seller is conveniently "away until April 30th" now..
I will undoubtedly need a set for my other Arrma so, maybe by then they'll be listed.
The Tekno .3 models use inserts which seem pretty solid in durability for me, so, I'm not saying they can't hold up by any means. Besides, replacing "pills" or inserts should be cheaper than block plates. Just need them to be available, which Tekno obviously does.
I assume this is the POM that ADU racing is using below, which should prove quite durable. M2C uses Delrin which is basically the same, acetal, Delrin is a brand name from Dupont.

Screenshot_20240407-132537_Samsung Internet.jpg

They’ll be available on AliX within the next day.

There is also an alloy option.
View attachment 359475
If available for replacement purchase, I'd go plastic for sure.

Was my concern. I'm not saying they do or don't, but am weary.. I realize the parts aren't really expensive, more about time spent wrenching and in particular, waiting on parts that I don't want to go through.
Perhaps I am the first to ask for them? IDK, but seems unlikely to me. Seller is conveniently "away until April 30th" now..
I will undoubtedly need a set for my other Arrma so, maybe by then they'll be listed.
The Tekno .3 models use inserts which seem pretty solid in durability for me, so, I'm not saying they can't hold up by any means. Besides, replacing "pills" or inserts should be cheaper than block plates. Just need them to be available, which Tekno obviously does.
I assume this is the POM that ADU racing is using below, which should prove quite durable. M2C uses Delrin which is basically the same, acetal, Delrin is a brand name from Dupont.

View attachment 359486

If available for replacement purchase, I'd go plastic for sure.
Yeah delrin will perform above and beyond any composite molded. If you’re wearing poly, there’s bigger issues in a hinge pin assembly.

Yeah delrin will perform above and beyond any composite molded. If you’re wearing poly, there’s bigger issues in a hinge pin assembly.
Agree, likely that the arm is not rotating over the pin like it should. Also why race companies emphasize the importance of filing arms so the arms and pins aren't too tight, causes the pins to wear the pills, which have less surface area to distribute wear.

What are those copper/brass colored screws made out of? Are they steel? Are they 12.9?
Gold electroplated 12.9s, better corrosion resistance than black oxide.

It does create a thickness however, same as zinc/silver.

Gold electroplated 12.9s, better corrosion resistance than black oxide.

It does create a thickness however, same as zinc/silver.
I love and use these on almost all my builds now. They are strong, I like the look, and they don’t seem to rust. 50x for under $10 seemed reasonable to me.
M3x10 Cap
M3x12 Cap
M3x12 Flat
M4x10 Cap
M4x12 Flat
M4x16 Flat
IMG_5087.jpeg

IMG_5227.jpeg

Agree, likely that the arm is not rotating over the pin like it should. Also why race companies emphasize the importance of filing arms so the arms and pins aren't too tight, causes the pins to wear the pills, which have less surface area to distribute wear.
My answer to this was TI pins. They don’t rust, so the arm should always smoothly slide over it. I’m using the outer and lower pins from RamJam

Last edited:
I love and use these on almost all my builds now. They are strong, I like the look, and they don’t seem to rust. 50x for under $10 seemed reasonable to me.
M3x10 Cap
M3x12 Cap
M3x12 Flat
M4x10 Cap
M4x12 Flat
M4x16 Flat
View attachment 360057
View attachment 360067

My answer to this was TI pins. They don’t rust, so the arm should always smoothly slide over it. I’m using the outer and lower pins from RamJam
Never really like the gold
But this looks sick! 🤛

I don't know the speed of my brushless Sinecam with helical steel gears, but I can DEFINITELY bet this is much quicker. However, my Sinecam is rated for at least 700oz in at the same price.
I just wanted to add that, you really cannot trust most of the servo ratings. There’s no regulation on it. They are giving their numbers based off the most optimal conditions, that you will never meet, and then rounding those numbers up to sell products. It’s the same story with battery C ratings. We all know it’s bogus, but you almost can’t help but buy into it at this point, right? Sinecam isn’t a bad brand by any means, but I wouldn’t put money on their numbers being accurate for your application.

Raz goes into it in his servo video too. Still waiting for this thing to come in stock…

I just wanted to add that, you really cannot trust most of the servo ratings. There’s no regulation on it. They are giving their numbers based off the most optimal conditions, that you will never meet, and then rounding those numbers up to sell products. It’s the same story with battery C ratings. We all know it’s bogus, but you almost can’t help but buy into it at this point, right? Sinecam isn’t a bad brand by any means, but I wouldn’t put money on their numbers being accurate for your application.

Raz goes into it in his servo video too. Still waiting for this thing to come in stock…
I wouldn't either. Totally agree with on that. My main thing was to TRY and get as much strength and durability for the price. I'm also aware that they sell Sinecam under a different name on AliExpress. I view servos just like you said about batteries. I won't be buying into Perfect Pass on their servos. Marketing hype. They're just rebranded AGFRC servos. Good, but not needed to further fund internet influencing.

I wouldn't either. Totally agree with on that. My main thing was to TRY and get as much strength and durability for the price. I'm also aware that they sell Sinecam under a different name on AliExpress. I view servos just like you said about batteries. I won't be buying into Perfect Pass on their servos. Marketing hype. They're just rebranded AGFRC servos. Good, but not needed to further fund internet influencing.
I have the competing AGFRC servo, and I plan to test them. My main thing is I want a servo that runs on built-in BEC power, but I’m slowly leaning away from that. I just need a BEC to step down 8s to 14v for a HV servo. Especially since I only have a G1 Max5, it doesn’t put out near the required amperage to get anything crazy.

I even run an external BEC on my drift cars, those Futaba servos eat up the juice.
IMG_5284.jpeg

I have the competing AGFRC servo, and I plan to test them. My main thing is I want a servo that runs on built-in BEC power, but I’m slowly leaning away from that. I just need a BEC to step down 8s to 14v for a HV servo. Especially since I only have a G1 Max5, it doesn’t put out near the required amperage to get anything crazy.
For something large scale, that's understandable. Heavy is heavy and ESC bec's wouldn't deliver for those, I'm sure.

For something large scale, that's understandable. Heavy is heavy and ESC bec's wouldn't deliver for those, I'm sure.
I edited my reply as you were replying to me haha. Unfortunately no, this happens even on my 1/10 scale Futaba servos. On both the HW and Xarvis platforms. The built-in BEC simply isn’t enough for high end servos. Even if you buy one, you most likely aren’t getting the full potential with a built in BEC. That being said, the new HW G2 series are much improved.

I edited my reply as you were replying to me haha. Unfortunately no, this happens even on my 1/10 scale Futaba servos. On both the HW and Xarvis platforms. The built-in BEC simply isn’t enough for high end servos. Even if you buy one, you most likely aren’t getting the full potential with a built in BEC. That being said, the new HW G2 series are much improved.
🫡 Roger dodger. I would imagine when servos really do have significantly increased capabilities that the built-in BEC's wouldn't be quite up to the task. I don't have a G2, but I'd sure like the MAX 6 version for my heavy K6.

🫡 Roger dodger. I would imagine when servos really do have significantly increased capabilities that the built-in BEC's wouldn't be quite up to the task. I don't have a G2, but I'd sure like the MAX 6 version for my heavy K6.
I’d like the Max5 G2 for my O8S, but it doesn’t make sense without the G2 sensored motor. The M2C kit to fit the G2 required too much hacking for my comfort level. This O8S already has the highest smiles per gallon of any of my RC’s, so I’m fine where it is. I’ll just add an external BEC and be done.

I’d like the Max5 G2 for my O8S, but it doesn’t make sense without the G2 sensored motor. The M2C kit to fit the G2 required too much hacking for my comfort level. This O8S already has the highest smiles per gallon of any of my RC’s, so I’m fine where it is. I’ll just add an external BEC and be done.
Have you entertained the idea of a dedicated LiPo for it? They’re pretty small and easy to stow and they provide the cleanest voltage to amp-hungry servos.

Have you entertained the idea of a dedicated LiPo for it? They’re pretty small and easy to stow and they provide the cleanest voltage to amp-hungry servos.
You always have great ideas Dan! I don’t disagree this would probably be the best way. I just really don’t want another electrical system I have to remember to unplug, and another battery I have to maintain. I know me, I’m going to forget 😂.

I use these Castle BEC’s in my drift cars, and this Castle BEC may work for my power hungry servos!

You always have great ideas Dan! I don’t disagree this would probably be the best way. I just really don’t want another electrical system I have to remember to unplug, and another battery I have to maintain. I know me, I’m going to forget 😂.

I use these Castle BEC’s in my drift cars, and this Castle BEC may work for my power hungry servos!
I just noticed that BEC wouldn’t work, it says 6S max for surface. This BEC may be better, and I’m going to pair with this NSDRC servo, when it comes in stock 😂.

Edit: Amain had one, just pulled the trigger. Bye bye AGFRC

Last edited:
Back