Infraction Aero improvements.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Infraction 4x4
Hi all. With the 6s there’s a huge amount of aero products available, but 3s is not served so well currently, so is it necessary on the 3s? I’m pretty sure it needs a splitter at the minimum.

I’m considering making my own splitter, side skirts etc. or maybe I should skin the complete bottom, what material will be better, etc.. I’m contemplating either 1.5mm aluminium, carbon fibre or HIP (plasticard).

So has anyone made their own aero and if so, would you be willing to post some images?

Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions offered!

Wolfie.

Hi all. With the 6s there’s a huge amount of aero products available, but 3s is not served so well currently, so is it necessary on the 3s? I’m pretty sure it needs a splitter at the minimum.

I’m considering making my own splitter, side skirts etc. or maybe I should skin the complete bottom, what material will be better, etc.. I’m contemplating either 1.5mm aluminium, carbon fibre or HIP (plasticard).

So has anyone made their own aero and if so, would you be willing to post some images?

Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions offered!

Wolfie.
Not sure how you might apply it to the Infraction, but a few of us with Granites had to come up with a way to keep the front down at speeds over 80 mph. This was one of our solutions
20210725_121015.jpg

I'd recommend making your own splitter for the front. KT recently did this for his 3s Infraction. Looks like he used a piece of lexan or polycarbonate.
Yes I saw the KT video (after I posted lol)

Thank you.
Not sure how you might apply it to the Infraction, but a few of us with Granites had to come up with a way to keep the front down at speeds over 80 mph. This was one of our solutions
I’m now wondering about a limitless nose on the front.. lol.

The 1/10 drag bodies look about like would fit these cars, anyone yet running one? That viper bitty designs is pretty killer looks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back