Ai RC Images

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, things are getting crazy now.
Prius 1.jpg
Prius 2.jpg

1708492687258.png

I'm getting description burn-out lol.
Prompt:
a motion blurred photo of a dodge neon srt-4 with a rugged appearance and generally used and dented and sandy exterior, the vehicle in a matte dark blue color with many light bar accessories, fuel tanks mounted to the roof and a spare tire, chain and small red bucket on the exterior and an uplifted metal bumper, appeared generally capable of traversing countryside.

1708493009687.png

remove the motion blur and change the photo to a dramatic photo with a hyper complex cloudy Sunday morning sunrise with the aforementioned vehicle

1708493404230.png

A nissan GTR, fewer clouds. Gotta chat with the ChatGPT 😁

Last edited:
View attachment 349970
I'm getting description burn-out lol.
Prompt:
a motion blurred photo of a dodge neon srt-4 with a rugged appearance and generally used and dented and sandy exterior, the vehicle in a matte dark blue color with many light bar accessories, fuel tanks mounted to the roof and a spare tire, chain and small red bucket on the exterior and an uplifted metal bumper, appeared generally capable of traversing countryside.

View attachment 349976
remove the motion blur and change the photo to a dramatic photo with a hyper complex cloudy Sunday morning sunrise with the aforementioned vehicle

AI is still wonky but getting better. In the 1st one the flag should be unfurled and the chains are kind doing their own thing, but overall that's a pretty badass image. :love:

1708494467655.png

Prompt
A dynamic action photo of a 1:10 scale hyper-detailed plastic toy model of a Chevy S-10 pickup truck in a forested background. The toy model features a rugged and used appearance with fewer lights and accessory cargo. It still includes off-road capable accessories but in a minimalistic style. The truck is positioned in an action-oriented angle, emphasizing its adventurous nature in the dense forest setting, adding a sense of movement and excitement to the composition.

AI is still wonky but getting better. In the 1st one the flag should be unfurled and the chains are kind doing their own thing, but overall that's a pretty badass image. :love:

1708494891553.png

I made sure to make it badass :D

sometimes ya gotta yell at chat,
the AFOREMENTIONED VEHICLE blablabla

1708496879626.png

finally found the background I wanted that the Ai generates reliably.. SO I have that going for me, which is nice.

Last edited:
A photograph in a landscape ratio of a small rugged off-road truck that is complex with a red and black steampunk aesthetic and large rugged tires, ripping doughnuts and skidding in a circle in a rocky desert landscape, the image conveys the complexity and power of the truck with sand being flung from the tires.

Screenshot 2024-03-10 213546.jpg

again with more emphasis of the power of the truck

Screenshot 2024-03-10 213748.jpg

again, the truck is doing doughnuts and throwing sand, even more power

Screenshot 2024-03-10 214030.jpg

:ROFLMAO: It likes that ring of sand eh??

Back