I broke AI because it keeps saying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashTillBroken

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Coming around to lap you AGAIN….. (Oregon)
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Senton 3s
I think I made chat gpt mad
IMG_5352.png

It really is crazy how quickly science fiction is becoming fact. Just a few years ago if I would have expressed concern over AI becoming self aware, or in some way posing a legitimate threat to humanity, then others would have told me that my tinfoil hat was too tight. Now the brightest programmers and scientists who created it are getting progressively more concerned every freaking day about the level and speed at which AI grows. It really is some freaky stuff, man.

It really is crazy how quickly science fiction is becoming fact. Just a few years ago if I would have expressed concern over AI becoming self aware, or in some way posing a legitimate threat to humanity, then others would have told me that my tinfoil hat was too tight. Now the brightest programmers and scientists who created it are getting progressively more concerned every freaking day about the level and speed at which AI grows. It really is some freaky stuff, man.

What can be imagined usually will be made Real...

Now, it's even the unimaginable can too... Without our effort.
We Definitely opened Pandora's box now!

Once those enlightened A.i
is given access/control to manufacturing/3D printing..
We better strap ourselves in and prepare to have our minds Blown!

It's VERY Likely that the UFO/UAPs we are witnessing more these days are the "products"/results of some secret advanced A.i.'s construct.

Just sayin'

Last edited:
Here's some context (to the way of actual timeline) of what is perceived as science fiction to "what's actually possible ,or have been done"...

Back in around 1996-97-ish ,I heard someone describe the ability to have the Earth -Landmass, Oceans and Cities including streets etc -in Detail- all mapped out on a computer..
Where you can rotate, pan and zoom-in -down to the tops of street buildings..

IMPOSSIBLE!! Stop lying!
I Couldn't believe what I was hearing because of what I knew/understand about consumer computers back then.. Intel Pentiums and Pentiums IIs just came out..

They were fast (for their time) but not capable of rendering THAT kind of details on screen ,nor be able to handle the amount of digital data necessary to provide that sort capabilities on a personal computer...
At least not to my knowledge or young mind.

Then in 2005 Google Earth was launched..
Showcasing Exactly what was described from 8 years prior...
Like Woah!!
That person wasn't lying or yanking my chain after all...

There's even more stories/events like that from my youth that I saw or heard..
Now a days Nothing is too impossible for me to believe.

Here's some context (to the way of actual timeline) of what is perceived as science fiction to "what's actually possible ,or have been done"...

Back in around 1996-97-ish ,I heard someone describe the ability to have the Earth -Landmass, Oceans and Cities including streets etc -in Detail- all mapped out on a computer..
Where you can rotate, pan and zoom-in -down to the tops of street buildings..

IMPOSSIBLE!! Stop lying!
I Couldn't believe what I was hearing because of what I knew/understand about consumer computers back then.. Intel Pentiums and Pentiums IIs just came out..

They were fast (for their time) but not capable of rendering THAT kind of details on screen ,nor be able to handle the amount of digital data necessary to provide that sort capabilities on a personal computer...
At least not to my knowledge or young mind.

Then in 2005 Google Earth was launched..
Showcasing Exactly what was described from 8 years prior...
Like Woah!!
That person wasn't lying or yanking my chain after all...

There's even more stories/events like that from my youth that I saw or heard..
Now a days Nothing is too impossible for me to believe.
Exactly..the impossible is all now possible...not much is too far fetched these days..I think it's good .. if the advanced humanity doesn't let it get out of control or into the wrong hands..then again ,almost every tech created by humanity has landed in the wrong hands at one point..🤷 go with the flow.we don't have much choice . When AI figures out how to control the billions of satellites in space under its own command then we have a problem,one that humans might not be able to over come.
What concerns me most about AI is when it merges with quantum computing. It willl pick up our slack on robotics development and create Ultron...
View attachment 337989
That pic would look great as a chassis protector skin 😁👍
What concerns me most about AI is when it merges with quantum computing. It willl pick up our slack on robotics development and create Ultron...
View attachment 337989
Needs a ARRMA logo on his chest💪
View attachment 337989
I think the predator can take him🤣🤣

if it wasn't for alien intervention we would still be in the stone age ;):alien:

Imagine that..
If they hadn't intervened we would still be riding around bareback on mammoths...

Which is the original, official chatgpt app? There seems to be many.
https://openai.com/ is Chat GPT. The free one requires a phone # and email, GPT 3.5. The paid version is $20/mo for GPT 4 and Dall-e 3 which is the image generator.
Bing uses Dall-e 2 image ai in their chat program which is free with an email.
Grok is rolling out on twitter/X and is part of the premium+ subscription which is $16/mo and is just chat, but has fewer prompt censors.
Midjourney is an image Ai ranging from $8-$96/mo

there are others, these seem to be the mains.
my experience with GPT 3.5 has been entertaining as well as useful for coding. It will modify existing code and add modules etc depending on what you're doing. I had it figure out numerous alternate paths to a dnd campaign plot hook etc.
*It's fun to use and relatively clever and..well fk..better get familiar with it now, because it's taking over everything.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back