Aloha from the M.I.A. member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Wasabi fellow members! Long time no talk!
It's been a very crazy, rough past year.
Some know a little and a little knows a lot but to fill you all in (short version),
We bought a house in Washington, moved, put it on the market shortly after, and then moved back to Kauai.
Just before moving back, my dad passed.
Living arrangements on Kauai fell through, so we had to scramble to find a place to rent until our house in WA sells and we buy a place here.

We have settled into a rental, and things are, for the most part, going smoothly now. It's been hard not having my dad around anymore, but we're handling it the best we can.
Our house is under contract now, so hopefully, we can soon start looking for our new home.

I still haven't shaken the 1/24 RC bug and have 3 FMS Smashers that I'm constantly tinkering with.
When I moved back from Washington, I kept my minis and gave my cousin-in-law my Arrma's and Axials.:cry::LOL:
(A 1/8 Kraton is in the plans)

Aaaanyway.....For those that don't know and for those that may not remember, I am SUPER SERIOUS 1% of the time, and I'm sorry, but you'll have to deal with the other 99% of me being me. (not really sorry...just suck it up).

Looking forward to meeting the newly joined members and catching up with the OG's.
For the new members, keep an eye out for @Doom!...kinda sketchy that guy!:unsure::p

Nate

Some know a little and a little knows a lot but to fill you all in (short version),
We bought a house in Washington, moved, put it on the market shortly after, and then moved back to Kauai.
Living arrangements on Kauai fell through, so we had to scramble to find a place to rent until our house in WA sells and we buy a place here.

We have settled into a rental, and things are, for the most part, going smoothly now. It's been hard not having my dad around anymore, but we're handling it the best we can.
Our house is under contract now, so hopefully, we can soon start looking for our new home.

I still haven't shaken the 1/24 RC bug and have 3 FMS Smashers that I'm constantly tinkering with.
When I moved back from Washington, I kept my minis and gave my cousin-in-law my Arrma's and Axials.:cry::LOL:

Aaaanyway.....For those that don't know and for those that may not remember, I am SUPER SERIOUS 1% of the time, and I'm sorry, but you'll have to deal with the other 99% of me being me. (not really sorry...just suck it up).

Looking forward to meeting the newly joined members and catching up with the OG's.
For the new members, keep an eye out for @Doom!...kinda sketchy that guy!:unsure::p

Nate

Welcome back to the party my friend 😉

1/24's are like crack.... hard to shake em. Luckily I just keep rebuilding the 1 that I have and havnt had them multiply quiet yet.. I'm keeping a close eye on that thing though. Waiting for it to happen.

Sorry to hear about your father man. That's rough for sure. I feel for you.

Anyway, glad to have you back around! Things are still just as nutty as before 😂

Good to have you back..... Im sorry your attempt at motion picture acting didn't prosper, even though I thought your film (your avatar captured one of your best moments in acting) was pretty funny

Haven't been bitten by the micro crawler bug yet.....

@Doom! is always on patrol.....

Nate

Holy Smokes Buddy!
That's a Lot of of happenings on your end..

I'm so sorry to hear of your dad passing. I had No idea he was ill..
My condolences.
I know what you're going through.

Hopefully, much smoother sailings ahead once you get the old property sold and can look forward to finding a brand new place. 👍

Glad you're back!

PS:
I still owe you a custom logo.
I did not forget. 🤘

Dangit man, I thought you had sold the house before you moved, that's a pain to deal with when your across the ocean. Sorry about your Dad, I know you guys were tight. It's been a while, I'll bet your son is getting big.

Welcome back Mango!!

Sorry to hear about your dad, what a horrible thing to happen during a stressful transition.

I hope things go smoothly with the house in Washington and that you find an awesome place.

We miss your posts around here! 👍

Who is this @Doom! person??

Thanks man! Yea we moved before the house sold so we could get my son in school at the start of the school year.
He is getting so big so fast. He's also getting too smart and too much of a smartass for his own good! hahaha
Nah he's a good kid.

Welcome back Mango!!

Sorry to hear about your dad, what a horrible thing to happen during a stressful transition.

I hope things go smoothly with the house in Washington and that you find an awesome place.

We miss your posts around here! 👍

Who is this @Doom! person??
Thank you! Appreciated it.
Missed you nuts too!
Yes watch out for that guy! hahaha

Thanks my man! I got to get another Arrma so I fit in around here. hahaha
You’ll always fit in with this motley crew.. 😎

Sorry about you losing your dad.

But I had to do the gif 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

IMG_0590.gif

Back