Hoovo coupons on Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenyanr1

Reaction score
Hoovo running some decent coupons on their batteries right now on Amazon. More deals if you keep scrolling

1B3CDFD9-8A74-4381-87C1-E1475A8DBC6B.png

How did you know I needed a couple of their 5200 mah 6s batteries?

Thx. ;)

Just curious, Why not get the higher mah? They’re cheap right now
I already got a couple of 6k's a few weeks ago. You could brain someone with one of these bricks. 🤕

PXL_20230218_205244529.jpg

I was planning to order a few CNHL Black next but I like the Hoovoo well enough for what I do, so I will take a 20% discount regardless of the brand most of the time.

I already got a couple of 6k's a few weeks ago. You could brain someone with one of these bricks. 🤕

View attachment 279275

I was planning to order a few CNHL Black next but I like the Hoovoo well enough for what I do, so I will take a 20% discount regardless of the brand most of the time.
I'd pay 20% more for CNHL than Hoovoo

I’d like to see a cnhl with the same specs as a hoovo for 20% more
To be fair, Hoovoo's numbers are likely inflated, and CNHL's numbers are likely closer to reality and still better numbers than Hoovoos real numbers they keep hidden.

The only specs I'd pay attention to with Hoodoo is mAh capacity - that's are usually reasonably accurate. As far as C goes though, none of it means anything. Different people have done different testing (not every Joe Shmoe saying he used so and so battery and they were great) that is the closes you can get to finding real information about C and voltage sag characteristics. That said, I don' know prices currently - so don't really know how they compare that way - just that hooves and most amazon batteries are not really that good or that good of a value compared to certain other options.

I have several Hoovo 2s and 4s batteries, and I’ve had no issues. Hoovo is one of the few companies that offer batteries with factory installed Traxxas connectors, so I use Hoovo 4s batteries in my Maxx.

I have several Hoovo 2s and 4s batteries, and I’ve had no issues. Hoovo is one of the few companies that offer batteries with factory installed Traxxas connectors, so I use Hoovo 4s batteries in my Maxx.
I don’t have any issues with the generic, non-alkaline AA batteries that come with the remote control on my TV either. They’re not gonna last as long as a Duracell, but they work fine.

Wow I didn’t know that. I didn’t think any other batteries came with Traxxas connectors. That’s good to know

Wow I didn’t know that. I didn’t think any other batteries came with Traxxas connectors. That’s good to know
I'm not good at soldering, so I try to find batteries that don't require a connector change. The Hoovo batteries from Amazon are great for folks like me.

CNHL makes very high quality batteries, while Hoovo is merely a decent budget brand. CNHL 70C batteries outperform 99% of other batteries on the market in testing.

I wouldn’t pay too much attention to just the listed specs.

I'm not good at soldering, so I try to find batteries that don't require a connector change. The Hoovo batteries from Amazon are great for folks like me.
Another Amazon brand you can try if you don’t like soldering is Socokin. They come with trx plugs as well. I use them in my vehicles.

https://a.co/d/46RVHLC

9F72DCAE-4EEC-4FBF-8FA7-8C2AD93E4CE2.jpeg

CNHL makes very high quality batteries, while Hoovo is merely a decent budget brand. CNHL 70C batteries outperform 99% of other batteries on the market in testing.

I wouldn’t pay too much attention to just the listed specs.
I may have to try a couple of their 3s for my infraction.

I may have to try a couple of their 3s for my infraction.
They’re good stuff. The 120C versions are great. The 90C is better. And the 70C might be the best. At least according to the testing I’ve seen online.

I have all of the above.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back