ANOTHER ONE DOWN! - My "revolving door" workbench - Senton 3s, Senton 6s, Baby Infraction, Losi LMT, Losi 22s, Kyosho Fazer MK2, Drift Muscle and more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm late to the party on this thread, but what is this body? Absolutely gorgeous, may have to get one for my Senton 6S to preserve the OG body
It's a Kyosho Outlaw Rampage, so the body is specific to that model. It would take a massive amount of work to even try to get it to fit a Senton, and even then it wouldn't fit great. This proline body is probably the closest thing to it that would fit the Senton.

https://www.prolineracing.com/produ...-truck-clear-body-short-course/PRO355117.html

It's a Kyosho Outlaw Rampage, so the body is specific to that model. It would take a massive amount of work to even try to get it to fit a Senton, and even then it wouldn't fit great. This proline body is probably the closest thing to it that would fit the Senton.

https://www.prolineracing.com/produ...-truck-clear-body-short-course/PRO355117.html
The '67 Ford from Proline has been on my eye for a long time, that's for sure. The hard plastic details are what makes that Outlaw Rampage body extra special for me. Looking into it, the wheelbase is 7mm different between the Outlaw Rampage and the Senton 6S, and the front body mounts should be pretty close. The rear tire rack would really be the trick, if I could get that to work... 🤔🤔🤔

The '67 Ford from Proline has been on my eye for a long time, that's for sure. The hard plastic details are what makes that Outlaw Rampage body extra special for me. Looking into it, the wheelbase is 7mm different between the Outlaw Rampage and the Senton 6S, and the front body mounts should be pretty close. The rear tire rack would really be the trick, if I could get that to work... 🤔🤔🤔

The difficulty would be, you'd have to build the rear rack. The one on the rampage is actually part of the chassis, not the body. The body clips to the chassis for rigidity. I can take some detailed pictures if you'd like to see how complicated it would be to put it on anything else.

The difficulty would be, you'd have to build the rear rack. The one on the rampage is actually part of the chassis, not the body. The body clips to the chassis for rigidity. I can take some detailed pictures if you'd like to see how complicated it would be to put it on anything else.
No pics necessary, you already scared me away from the Rampage body 🤣 definitely going to go with that '67 from Proline though

Grippers fixed the ride height issue. Body has to be trimmed more for the fat rears but the staggered look fits the build, and since it's RWD it won't matter.
20220128_161941.jpg
20220128_161948.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back