LOSI LMT Mini 1/18 Grave Digger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotnitro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
First up, the truck. No, I didn't pay that.

IMG_3957.jpg

IMG_3958.jpg

Next, doing some learning. Installed a stronger servo. Going saverless.

IMG_3959.jpg

YEP, looks like it's going to work and fit nicely lol.

IMG_3960.jpg

IMG_3961 (1).jpg

For comparison.

IMG_3962.jpg

I'll be updating as I go. (y):cool:

First up, the truck. No, I didn't pay that.

View attachment 339379
View attachment 339380

Next, doing some learning. Installed a stronger servo. Going saverless.

View attachment 339381

YEP, looks like it's going to work and fit nicely lol.

View attachment 339384

View attachment 339385

For comparison.

View attachment 339386

I'll be updating as I go. (y):cool:
Love it!! 😍
Is that the 1010 or 1007?
I noticed the steering is a bit loose and mine doesn’t like to turn left.. I put a zip tie on the saver, kinda helped and the DR was turned down low for some reason.. a good servo and solid horn should make a world of difference! Now I wanna over kill mine. 🤪

Love it!! 😍
Is that the 1010 or 1007?
I noticed the steering is a bit loose and mine doesn’t like to turn left.. I put a zip tie on the saver, kinda helped and the DR was turned down low for some reason.. a good servo and solid horn should make a world of difference! Now I wanna over kill mine. 🤪
It’s the 5300kv.

If my math is kinda correct, a 25t brushed motor is about 2000kv. It should be double plus the speed and more efficient on just a 2s. I’m thinking I’m going to have to use a 14t pinion.

As for the servo, I have no idea. Standard operating procedure in nitros house is to disassemble/launch the stock sh!t and rebuild before driving. 😂

It’s the 5300kv.

If my math is kinda correct, a 25t brushed motor is about 2000kv. It should be double plus the speed and more efficient on just a 2s. I’m thinking I’m going to have to use a 14t pinion.

As for the servo, I have no idea. Standard operating procedure in nitros house is to disassemble/launch the stock sh!t and rebuild before driving. 😂
Which one is the 5300kv? What battery are you gonna use? That stupid ic2 or whatever it is.. can’t really be cut off since it a “smart” battery. 🙄

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back