Any Ideas For A Metal Frame/Edges Of An Senton 4*4??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlphaBoss

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
The original plastic ones are snapped in many places and I need something stronger. Should I upgrade to metal of some sort??

Is this explanatory??

image.jpg

Yes, that is the same exact spot where mine broke. It seems that a lot of peoples sentons do that. You can buy the origianal wheelie bar and bumper set for around $9. It would be nice if someone sold like a five pack of just that piece tho. I haven't heard of any upgrades yet tho. I just bought the typhon bumpers because i'm converting my senton to a typhon.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...nt-rear-bumpers-wheelie-bar-4x4-mega-ar102668

I think that I need something stronger in the front that on the back. Maybe something that is not plastic?

I think that I need something stronger in the front that on the back. Maybe something that is not plastic?
Something stronger will just transfer all of that energy to something else that will break. Instead, you want something softer to absorb the impact, not harder.

I want to say I had seen someone stuff some squishy foam in between the bars to help absorb impacts. Not real sure, and certainly not the most cosmetically appealing fix. Maybe RPM or T-Bone make a better aftermarket bumper solution?

No first hand experience with this model to help otherwise.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back