Senton Any issues to look for? First Senton coming. V3.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiu

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Typhon 3s
Couldn’t read about any common issues for the v3. But curious what I should look for. Like check any particular screws before running, parts that are prone to damage, etc. Had nothing but problems with my 4s Kraton so thought I’d be smart and check in advance about the Senton.

The ones out right now? I just got one a little over a week ago only thing so far is a weak a$$ front bumper but other than thst not really.

I have a big rock v3 you might want to shave a hole into the bottom of your chassis under the spur gear. This will help get all the grit out and keep your bearings from failing early on. 👍

Well 16th battery through the Senton and i locked up the spectrum motor deff a bearing failure!! Not overly upset just not sure what motor to put back in it..🤔
Any suggestions?

This is the first issue I have had so far with this truck and I have been pounding the snot out of it!!!!

I have had mine since xmas and ran it in rain, snow, below freezing, sand, dirt, ashphalt, and leaves sticks. Stock tires and extra soft and not meant for asphalt. get some trenchers or street tires. i have rebuilt 1 shocl due to leaks. pretty sure at least one shock shaft is bent, easy fix. i have replaced a rear diff pinion recently. quick, easy and cheap but also have metal options. pivot balls go out real fast. I got composite replacements since Hot Racing seems to be out of stock indefinitely. I got some other brands that fit but just used the composites on hand.

Overall a solid truck. i also got some small twigs stuck between the motor and center driveshaft so now am looking at a dust cover. rocks and twigs do get stuck in the servo. Not a reason to not get one since i don't frequently run through sticks and rocks.

Just an idea of what ive replaced so far and i don't baby mine. I have no checked motor pinion/spur mesh, running on all stock bearings.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back