Infraction Any tire recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevenRC06

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Typhon 3s
I have gone through 6 full sets of Hoons for my infraction and was wondering if anyone knew of some harder compound tires suitable for street bashing. I have a set of Powerhobby Gripper tires on my Typhon and they seem great. Might go with those next. Any comments are appreciated! 🤟
2B44D606-07D7-4BB8-B2D3-4B6416D9791F.jpeg
B9749429-406C-47D6-8573-2F901606EC5E.jpeg

I have gone through 6 full sets of Hoons for my infraction and was wondering if anyone knew of some harder compound tires suitable for street bashing. I have a set of Powerhobby Gripper tires on my Typhon and they seem great. Might go with those next. Any comments are appreciated! 🤟
View attachment 283486View attachment 283487

Do a search on a set of "Choons"
They are good.
& Cheaper per set đź‘Ť

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804840773614.html

Cheap and work great for street bashing. They don't do so well in cold temps though and the rims can crack because of it. As long as you aren't trying to bash in 40f weather they will do really well.

They're also only like 13$ cheaper than grps per 4 tires and grps are higher quality "kinda" but if money matters the choons are the way to go. I ordered 5 sets of 4 choons for 165$

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804840773614.html

Cheap and work great for street bashing. They don't do so well in cold temps though and the rims can crack because of it. As long as you aren't trying to bash in 40f weather they will do really well.

They're also only like 13$ cheaper than grps per 4 tires and grps are higher quality "kinda" but if money matters the choons are the way to go. I ordered 5 sets of 4 choons for 165$
Choons are more expensive than GRP S7s in the UK once you price in shipping. crazy

Choons are more expensive than GRP S7s in the UK once you price in shipping. crazy
That's crazy for sure. I get free shipping on grps and the choons still cheaper for me. :ROFLMAO:

That's crazy for sure. I get free shipping on grps and the choons still cheaper for me. :ROFLMAO:
It's not all bad. I prefer the S7s to hoons as the S7s hook better once warmed up . so good for drag hits & general hooning

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back