Any way to verify serial # or cas has not been used/warrenty before?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraverseCity420

Total Arrma Fanboy
Reaction score
Got my new BRCC in today, the box was clearly opened before the round seals were cut and replaced with square tape, this is not how arrma packs there cars, also the bag with the transmitter was stapled rather sloppy, again not how arrma ships there cars, This came from a " authorized dealer " on ebay NZhobbies I believe is the seller..

I see small evidence this car has been ran before the bottom of the chassis has some minor markings tho could have been done at factory.

I just wanna check the serial # verify its legit and make sure no part of this car has ever been warrenty before so I can make sure its all brand new.

Debating on contacting ebay and just sending the damn thing back and ordering another one from horizon, only reason I went ebay in the first place was the stupid ebay bucks.

Got my new BRCC in today, the box was clearly opened before the round seals were cut and replaced with square tape, this is not how arrma packs there cars, also the bag with the transmitter was stapled rather sloppy, again not how arrma ships there cars, This came from a " authorized dealer " on ebay NZhobbies I believe is the seller..

I see small evidence this car has been ran before the bottom of the chassis has some minor markings tho could have been done at factory.

I just wanna check the serial # verify its legit and make sure no part of this car has ever been warrenty before so I can make sure its all brand new.

Debating on contacting ebay and just sending the damn thing back and ordering another one from horizon, only reason I went ebay in the first place was the stupid ebay bucks.

No serial numbers. I’d definitely return it. That’s bullshit. Contact the seller and see what they say.

No serial numbers. I’d definitely return it. That’s bullshit. Contact the seller and see what they say.

It has a serial number I'm trying to find out if I can verify that serial is legit, I suspect this car has been refurbished, the bag of tools they sent has 2 DIFFERENT looking seals on the end, One professionaly done with a machine, the other end looks like someone did it with a friggin lighter.

Look at this crap.. seals broke, Dirty bags and clearly a resealed bag.. Im sending this poop back hell with it.

Attachments

• DSCN0093.JPG
    DSCN0093.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCN0094.JPG
    DSCN0094.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 87
  • DSCN0095.JPG
    DSCN0095.JPG
    320.5 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCN0096.JPG
    DSCN0096.JPG
    295.7 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCN0097.JPG
    DSCN0097.JPG
    363.4 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN0098.JPG
    DSCN0098.JPG
    323.2 KB · Views: 90
Contacted arrma support to report the seller as well if hes not an authorized dealer they can deal with him, if he is, he selling refurbished stuff and needs to be delt with.

OMG as I was packing it back into the box I realized the plastic that went over the car was not factory plastic either... ITS FRIGGIN SARAN WRAP!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG Ebay sellers are the scummiest bunch of pecker heads. (yeah im getting creative now :p)

I bought my BRCC off eBay....from Horizon's store. FWIW, your seller has a stellar reputation. Have you contacted them to see what they have to say?

I did his BS explination was that he opened the box to verify everything was in there and nothing was missing or broke.... I don't buy it. Not when the tools pack was clearly opened and resealed..

I already sent it back on HIS DIME.. I didn't have to pay for shipping and already ordered a new one direct for horizon :D

Are you looking at the same guy I am? cuz this guy has like 10 negatives and 19 neutrals... hes far from steller.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...=negative&interval=365&_trkparms=negative_365
Is this the seller below? If so, yeah he has 10 negatives and 19 neutrals in the last 12 months, but you are also leaving out the 6,975 positives. Meaning that he has a 99.59% positive feedback rating in the last 12 months. I'm curious how that isn't a really great rating? Just to be clear, I'm not saying that there isn't a problem with what you received, there is and I would be upset too. I'm just saying that he is shown as being a great seller.

1547059683656.png

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=nzhobbies&ftab=AllFeedback

In an overall EBAY Rating system sure 6900 people are happy with what they got, or they didn't inspect there item close enough to know they got scammed.. I can't account for his other sales, I can only account for my 1 sale which was horribly in accurate and scammy, which leads me to suggest people stay away from predatory sales like that.

You are free to however buy from whom you like and take the feedback on there profile page as you like as well we all have our own opinion of who and why we buy from the sellers we do.

ya dig :D

I did his BS explination was that he opened the box to verify everything was in there and nothing was missing or broke.... I don't buy it. Not when the tools pack was clearly opened and resealed..

I already sent it back on HIS DIME.. I didn't have to pay for shipping and already ordered a new one direct for horizon :D

My LHS opens brand new boxes all the time to make sure the manufacturer didn't sent a box of silverware instead on an RC truck ?

What a bullshit excuse.

My LHS opens brand new boxes all the time to make sure the manufacturer didn't sent a box of silverware instead on an RC truck ?

What a bullshit excuse.

Do they also open the tool pack then proceed to reseal the pack with a fiddlesticking lighter? lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back