Anybody have any experience with these bodies???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I do have experience with them. 2 of them.
They are not made of Lexan (polycarbonate). Very cheap White thin plastic that is not RC friendly for impacts. And the price listed there is highway robbery. IMHO
This body is NOT a Senton specific body. It is a generic SC body. That seems to fit a Traxxass SC better. Even came with holes for a Traxxass SC chassis. Didn't know till it was delivered. And saw Unlicensed bogus Traxxass stickers with it. Spelled wrong.:LOL:
I purchased it for an Associated ProSE 4x4 SC truck I have. Junk body. The sides are not even low enough and dirt and debris gets into the chassis easily.FWIW.
It is screen printed on the outside against white. FWIW.
I don't reccommend it. (n)
I got 2 for the price of that one, BTW. They make different color schemes. Same mold. Again this is a generic SC body. These are floating around all over the web for several years. And found much cheaper also. I would pass.
My spin. :cool:

Last edited:
Thank you for the info. I don't have any painting skills or equipment. Thats why those caught my eye.

Any idea if drywall tape and shoe goo would put these in a respectable class?

Roll bar for senton or kraton???

Please tell me more.....

I need this.

Roll bar for senton or kraton???

Please tell me more.....

I need this.
Sorry, I had the body type/style on my stampede 4x4 for a while. I made a roll bar for it. Looked dumb dumb dumb, but really made the stock and those cheap bodies last so much longer by not letting them collapse in the middle.
2019-0205-Stampede-BatterySide.jpg

2019-0205-Stampede-FrontAngle.jpg

Then I did a T2T type brace and stacked up on it to support the cab. Looked less retarded and wasn't as in the way for getting the battery in/out:
2019-0714-Stampede-BodyBraceTop.jpg

Also used it for my camera mount.

Now I run a probodyrc body and have the T2T thing, but nothing stacked up. It's stiff/tough enough that the truck bed makes contact with it and it doesn't collapse any further and crush my body mounts.
2020-1222-stampede-side.jpg

I do have a roof skid on it though as it's soft. Concrete chews through the probodyrc bodies pretty quick.
2021-0304-stampde-RooSkidv2.jpg

Just posting up what I did to give you possible ideas.

Yes I do have experience with them. 2 of them.
They are not made of Lexan (polycarbonate). Very cheap White thin plastic that is not RC friendly for impacts. And the price listed there is highway robbery. IMHO
This body is NOT a Senton specific body. It is a generic SC body. That seems to fit a Traxxass SC better. Even came with holes for a Traxxass SC chassis. Didn't know till it was delivered. And saw Unlicensed bogus Traxxass stickers with it. Spelled wrong.:LOL:
I purchased it for an Associated ProSE 4x4 SC truck I have. Junk body. The sides are not even low enough and dirt and debris gets into the chassis easily.FWIW.
It is screen printed on the outside against white. FWIW.
I don't reccommend it. (n)
I got 2 for the price of that one, BTW. They make different color schemes. Same mold. Again this is a generic SC body. These are floating around all over the web for several years. And found much cheaper also. I would pass.
My spin. :cool:
I have the Police one and it is screen printed on the inside. I ran it on my Ecx Torment brushed 2wd and it is quite literally the only thing I have managed to break on that car.
I had the graffiti body on my Stampede and that one exploded into a thousand pieces.
15426965602208535780241994330632.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back