Limitless Are there any drag racers in here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I started off breaking Kraton diffs to go fast. That didn't last long lol. Who races in here? Where at? If you're from NYC you've probably seen at least ONE of these.
20221229_144417.jpg

I started off breaking Kraton diffs to go fast. That didn't last long lol. Who races in here? Where at? If you're from NYC you've probably seen at least ONE of these.
View attachment 268443
First off don't post any pics of the girls without showing us whats under the skirts lol. Where do you run Orchard Beach? I find it hard to get into drag racing although I would love to try it.

First off don't post any pics of the girls without showing us whats under the skirts lol. Where do you run Orchard Beach? I find it hard to get into drag racing although I would love to try it.
I can show a few old setups. I change them up pretty often. I've run at Orchard. Mostly Gateway and Beastmode in LI.

IMG_20211130_000410.jpg

IMG_20220430_222116.jpg

20220622_211211.jpg

You race against RC Kraze & Wonk? Nice rigs. Wasn’t surprised seeing the Habao of you race up that way in NY

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back