Are this banggood offers real?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
This poop seems to weird lmao
Screenshot_2022-07-14-15-10-27-79_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

If that add appears inside the Banggood app, then it is probably part of some promotion that is nearly impossible to get...

If the add appeared in FB or youtube, it is clickbait.

I like Banggood, bought a lot of stuff from them over the years, but sometimes their adds and promotions are very click-baity, borderline scam-y

Yes I agree look closely some or most to good to be true deals are to good to be real
I personally only bought little things I knew what I was getting like fans or some specific size of a Plastic sheet and some e-cigg supplies 😂

trust in what you know , buy a motor and speed control that is proven good and will last . remember you get what you paid for . it may be cheep and because of all that is going on with shipping your motor and speed control mite be sitting off shore for quite some time . good luck .

It's been over 3 years now that I've ordered anything from china directly.. So, it's difficult to confirm how these independent sellers off those chinese platforms will operate..
Keep in mind some of their major cities and ports are under strict lockdowns, so don't expect quick turnarounds.

I treat Banggood like Alibaba. Sure there are good buys but often it isn't. And good luck with returns.
I know some people who had success ordering from both, but I won't risk it. Hell it took me years to trust Ebay again after a seller charged me $5k for 2 hockey sticks that were supposed to be $500.

trust in what you know , buy a motor and speed control that is proven good and will last . remember you get what you paid for . it may be cheep and because of all that is going on with shipping your motor and speed control mite be sitting off shore for quite some time . good luck .
The motor is fine the escs are just a crap shoot as to when it will die.

1657820139992.png

This poop seems to weird lmao
View attachment 229592

A link would have been nice. A picture does us no good in helping you determine if that is actually real or not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back