Big Rock Arrma 3s Big Rock. No steering. Throttle On 3rd Channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ionlyhaveabigrock

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello, Everyone!
Hoping For some Arrma Help! I recently Purchased A Arrma Big Rock. It's a great little basher. But Randomly in operation, The steering stopped. I thought it was the servo, but that servo is fine! I began fiddling with it and found that the throttle is now on the "A" And "B" switches.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Anyone wanna donate a transmitter?
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER!!??
I appreciate any help you can provide.
I also reset the Transmitter, the receiver, AND the esc. Still Nothing

Last edited:
If Throttle is happening with the A-B 3rd channel switch, Better make sure the ESC is plugged into channel 2, not 3.
That can be the only explanantion for this.
Get yourself a real RC radio that won't break the bank. Do it right, The RTR Radio's will always suck. Just is what it is. The car will drive way better. And you will learn way more in the process, with all the upgrade radio's features.

This.
https://us.amazon.com/Radiolink-Channels-Transmitter-Receiver-Controller/dp/B09WVDMC35/ref=sr_1_2?crid=6SBR4NQXV6HI&keywords=radiolink+RC4gs&qid=1687300766&sprefix=radiolink+rc4gs,specialty-aps,78&sr=8-2

Money well spent. (y)

Last edited:
If Throttle is happening with the A-B 3rd channel switch, Better make sure the ESC is plugged into channel 2, not 3.
That can be the only explanantion for this.
Get yourself a real RC radio that won't break the bank. Do it right, The RTR Radio's will always suck. Just is what it is. The car will drive way better. And you will learn way more in the process, with all the upgrade radio's features.

This.
https://us.amazon.com/Radiolink-Channels-Transmitter-Receiver-Controller/dp/B09WVDMC35/ref=sr_1_2?crid=6SBR4NQXV6HI&keywords=radiolink+RC4gs&qid=1687300766&sprefix=radiolink+rc4gs,specialty-aps,78&sr=8-2

Money well spent. (y)
Thanks man, still a bummer tho

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back